Author Topic: Strings  (Read 144874 times)

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #540 on: January 17, 2016, 04:22:37 pm »
^former Libante client. eto yung number ng Libante sa phone ko 0915 111 4122. Di ko lang sure kung nagpalit na. Last dec 2014 pa ang wedding ko e.

Jacqzapanta

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #541 on: February 02, 2016, 12:03:24 pm »
Got STRING SESSion for my wedding... Kakatuwa lang very entertaining yung mga tgtog nila. Ok din kausap si sir Merjohn. Heres his number, 0917-5-10-15-20. Eto yung video na nagustuhan ko sa kanila,

https://www.facebook.com/akosijaysonjohn/videos/10208712929327103/

monopoly19

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #542 on: February 12, 2016, 03:40:16 am »
I had a civil ceremony and I got Emmanuel Strings. In no way are they a big time band. I just saw them on FB and all I really wanted was violin and piano duo. Rate was 5k and they gave me a long list of the songs they can play. Maganda ang repertoire nila. Then few days before the wedding, the violinist/band leader said he will bring a cellist along for free para daw mas maganda. When I saw them, dad pala ng pianist and cellist si violinist. Nakakatuwa sila. Ang bait lagi nag ssmile sakin. :)

Ms V

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #543 on: February 17, 2016, 09:10:44 am »
hi Chili1113, for us here's our sched for MSM:
2pm-3pm - wedding ceremony
4:30pm - cocktails
5:30pm - start of reception
7-7:30pm - end of dinner proper

pareho pala tayo ng sked, sis. but iba ý[textspeak!] strings ko.

daeyan

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #544 on: February 18, 2016, 02:26:41 pm »
^Hi sis daeyan, do you know if they have a violinist as well? I tried checking their past videos but only saw 1, and so far I just saw guitar and an organ as their instruments. 

BTW off topic, did you get your name after the Song triplets from The Return of Superman? Naaliw lang ako hehe

Sis! Sorry now lang ako nakacheck ng strings na thread. Hahaha. Its been october the last time i posted. Hehe. I hope its not too late for you. 😊 Yes they have violinist but it has additional payment. I dont know lang how much. And yes, they dont update their fb page. I think hindi sila high end band pero i heard their song na "first believe", i was "wow" then! Haha.

When is your wedding? Mine is on may. Ill give feedbacks to you once we are done na.

Anyway for daeyan name, its just my alyas. tee hee!.😊

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #545 on: February 18, 2016, 02:32:02 pm »
Subscribing! Still thinking if I need one for reception pero sa Church we will definitely have one :)

Any recommendations for Strings na may singer din?

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #546 on: February 18, 2016, 03:07:11 pm »
^Sound Salad!

hermaf

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #547 on: February 23, 2016, 04:54:45 am »
Subscribing! Still thinking if I need one for reception pero sa Church we will definitely have one :)

Any recommendations for Strings na may singer din?

Hi sis I would highly recommend Sweet Blends Music Ensemble. Maganda reviews sa kanila. I hired them during my civil wedding 2 years ago and wil be hiring them again next year for our church wedding. I loved their string version of Sweet Child o mine. Galing ng violinist. Kaka inlove din voice ng male singer nila. Palakpakan mga tao nung tinugtog nila yung Kahit Kailan by Southboarder. Kahit ano kaya nila tugtugin. 5 requested songs for free. I viewed and thought about Libante strings. Pinagpilian ko sila. But i just fell in love with Sweet Blends music.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 05:02:34 am by hermaf »

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #548 on: February 23, 2016, 06:21:28 am »
^^Ok din ang String Session. Sila tumugtog nung wedding namin. I got them for 10k only (haggle galore) for trio+male singer, both for the reception & church.

Ms V

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #549 on: February 23, 2016, 08:52:50 am »
^^Ok din ang String Session. Sila tumugtog nung wedding namin. I got them for 10k only (haggle galore) for trio+male singer, both for the reception & church.

Sis! String Session din kami...church and reception...pero wala kaming male singer....waaaah...naisip ko parang dapat ata may singer sa church.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #550 on: February 23, 2016, 09:15:18 am »
^11k pala sis yung package namin haha. sige i will PM you.

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #551 on: February 28, 2016, 10:02:17 am »
For those looking for Strings.  Here are some that I have found and basing from videos online.are quite good with affordable rates as well.
 These rates are all with a quartet.  Just liaise with them if you want a duo or a trio. These rates are for outside MM.

 Honey young - 20K and above
String Sessions -20K and above

String Colours Ensemble -  17K and above

Impressions Music Ensemble - 34K and above


Hope this helps.


We opted for Strings Colour Ensemble as they were  recommended by my coordinator, not to mention they are Laguna based. And they are just as good as the others. Again this is based from their videos.  At the moment we just opted for strings only. No vocals.

mitch2526

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #552 on: February 28, 2016, 11:34:31 am »
sino may alam na okay na strings na mura oot fee sa tagaytay?

Newkidontheblock

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #553 on: February 29, 2016, 01:38:34 am »
Yannuh, do you have the contact number od Merjohn? Mga how much siya?

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #554 on: February 29, 2016, 01:35:24 pm »
sino may alam na okay na strings na mura oot fee sa tagaytay?
Sis, Tagaytay Wedding din ako this year and I am still thinking if kukuha kami ng strings.
You can check on the ff sis, sila kasi yung mga na search ko na affordable.
* Emmanuel Strings
* Cello De Vera (New Name: Strings Delight Ensemble) Tagaytay Based
* Madz n Dhezei (not sure with the spelling) Tagaytay Based
* Symphony Rhythm Strings

Hope this helps sis! Happy preps! ♥

penguin07

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #555 on: March 24, 2016, 11:28:38 am »
Just want to share. I regret booking Manila String Machine even if I like their repertoire. The 5 hour playing time (no broken time) is getting on my nerves. Plus they don't even have singers. So I had to hire singers separately for 20k. So I jut realized that for a total of 40k for MSM and the singers--- I could have gotten 10 pc setup na with Manila Philharmonic or Bernie Pasamba for just several thousands more. And they won't give me a headache with a ridiculous 5-hour playing rule

Thank you for sharing your feedback Chili1113. I like their repertoire too but I think the restriction is too much.

By the way mga sis, separate ba talaga babayaran ang 15% tax for Strings? Not sure if this has been asked already but I'm still doing some back reading as of the moment. TIA :)

penguin07

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #556 on: March 24, 2016, 01:19:09 pm »
BTW I don't think 15% tax applies to strings especially since they usually don't issue official receipts.

Hope everything turns out well sis! :) I'm asking about the 15% tax because I just got MSM's rate sheet yesterday and it was stated there that the rates have a +15% tax.


maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #557 on: March 24, 2016, 05:11:12 pm »
Hi sis Chili1113 did Ted give back your signed contract right away? I've been asking for a copy with their sign on it for two weeks now, but no response yet.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #558 on: March 24, 2016, 10:04:39 pm »
penguin07: hmmm ill check sis. But from what I understood I only need to pay the exact amount on the contract. Perhaps the tax is already built in. My brother got MSM also last Dec for their wedding and that is how they paid. Just 20k for a quartet. Unless they have a new billing policy? I got them mid 2015 pa.

maedonnas: From what I remember Ted emailed me the contract right away. I also have a revised contract when I changed their playing time to only reception and it was mailed back with 3 days I think. Follow it up nalang sis :)

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #559 on: March 25, 2016, 12:23:56 am »
Got Fourth Movement for our wedding! all girls group na may nagvviolin!

The singer Teena was also the former lead singer of 3rd Avenue! Ganda ng voice nya! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close