Author Topic: Strings  (Read 144885 times)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #500 on: October 19, 2015, 01:44:43 pm »
Chili when ang wedding mo? Could you give me a feedback for anima choir after your event?  ;D

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #501 on: October 19, 2015, 01:51:55 pm »
hi meixin, i heard Anima Choir during my friend's wedding. I can only vouch for the choir since they got MSM for the strings. The choir was really good and ang dramatic ng atmosphere at church since for some reason sakto din yung pagshine ng sun through the windows during our father. i personally did not get them as they were out of budget if i also add them with MSM.

rm1015

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #502 on: October 19, 2015, 02:45:04 pm »
mga sis just got in touch with hangad choir. their rate is 20k for the ceremony. they'll commit 12 choir members and an intrumentalist. here is a sample of their songs.

http://www.hangad.org/weddings/111-ama-namin

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #503 on: October 19, 2015, 03:12:08 pm »
Got MPO for church and reception. Hirap mamili ng songs, I should update my playlist na. Sa mga kumuha kay MPO sino recommended nyong singers nila?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #504 on: October 19, 2015, 10:20:31 pm »
meixin: Summer pa my wedding =) But sure I'll give you feedback. You can also search Anima on youtube. They have a lot of samples there of them singing in actual events.

rm1015: Wow, 20k is really a good price for a 12 person choir with instrumentalist? My package with Anima was 20k for only 5 singers, but that is for both ceremony and reception. But then usually difference of 5k lang or less pa to have strings play in both church and reception.

rm1015

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #505 on: October 19, 2015, 10:37:29 pm »
Chili1113: thanks sis. sobrang galing nila. balitaan ko kayo kung nabook na namin. :)

daeyan

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #506 on: October 26, 2015, 03:42:33 pm »
Mga sis! Any suggestions for strings na Tagaytay / Cavite based para walang oot fee?
I just need the ff sana for our wedding: Piano+Violin+Guitar

TIA mga sissies! happy preps! ♥

Sis try 7th string band. They are my band for my may 2016 wedding. Both church and reception na. They quoted me 12k lang with 1 guitar, 1 pianist and 2 vocals. But the guitarist and the 1 vocal is 1 person lang. They have percussionist also for 14k pero winaived ko na yun so i can have 12k. Might as well consider then send me your email address so i can send to you. dianna_alarca@hotmail.com

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #507 on: October 27, 2015, 04:52:10 am »
^Hi sis daeyan, do you know if they have a violinist as well? I tried checking their past videos but only saw 1, and so far I just saw guitar and an organ as their instruments. 

BTW off topic, did you get your name after the Song triplets from The Return of Superman? Naaliw lang ako hehe

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #508 on: October 27, 2015, 11:30:32 am »
almost done with our playlist. spotify helped A LOT! ang dami kasing playlist to choose from, categorized na from genres, decades, moods. there are also movie soundtracks, versions from different artists, even wedding playlists mismo. in just a couple of hours ang dami na namin napili. highly recommended to subscribe! lol

Got MPO for church and reception. Hirap mamili ng songs, I should update my playlist na. Sa mga kumuha kay MPO sino recommended nyong singers nila?

you ask Marijo for audio samples of their singers. all of them are really good, i guess it just depends on your playlist kung kanino mas babagay ang songs.

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #509 on: October 28, 2015, 04:00:57 pm »
Hi mga sis.  May mga lists of songs ba kayo nung wedding nyo?  patingin naman.  hehe..

JeDai17

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #510 on: October 29, 2015, 05:04:12 pm »
Hi mga sis! This is my first post here in GT :)
Anyone here knows about "Emmanuel Strings"?
I found him in OLX and very affordable ang packages niya..the ratings from FB are also good.
If ever you had him as a supplier before, how was it? Were they good? Cant find any sample music of them from youtube eh.. Thanks!

monopoly19

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #511 on: November 11, 2015, 03:15:24 pm »
Help! Recommendations on a violin-piano duo please! No singer. Thanks!

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #512 on: November 11, 2015, 03:19:53 pm »
You can check Emmanuel Strings sa Facebook or Symphony Rhythm Strings. I think yung packages ng ibang mga strings, they can offer also duo then ikaw nalang mag choose kung anong gusto mo. For me kasi sis, if we're going to hire a musician on our wedding, I'll go same with you piano-violin duo, no vocals kasi mas gusto ko pure instrumentals lang sa reception. =)

monopoly19

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #513 on: November 11, 2015, 04:04:36 pm »
^ thanks! That's right I want pure instrumental lang when people eat. And I have friends that can do a song number.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #514 on: November 18, 2015, 02:05:13 pm »
hi girls, i shortlisted leggiero and impressions. gusto ko yung boses nila, pang formal events talaga dating. medyo malayo lang nga price diff nila. impressions quoted me 32,300 for quartet+2 singers+own equipment while leggiero, 24k for quartet+2 singers. any reviews on them? first choice ko talaga impressions pero ok rin talaga ang leggiero. also, may pumapayag ba na sa church lang ang may singers tapos sa reception, instrumental na lang?

ellaenchanted17

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #515 on: November 18, 2015, 04:00:55 pm »
Hi anyone here has feedback sa Manila String Machine? After seeing their cover of top wedding songs sa youtube I immediately liked them.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #516 on: November 19, 2015, 01:13:58 pm »
Hi anyone here has feedback sa Manila String Machine? After seeing their cover of top wedding songs sa youtube I immediately liked them.

I got them too for my wedding! I got them because of their song selection and because they are an all string/ classical string quartet.  The down side is that I ended up paying more since I do not know the singers they worked with so I had to hire separate group of singers for the church.

Also MSM doesnt do broken time and will play only a certain number of hours. Because of this, I might just have the choir for church with keyboard, and just have MSM play at the reception just so they will stick around till the end.  Sayang though because it would have been awesome to have the choir plus MSM at the ceremony.

My brother got them too for their December wedding. Ill let you know how it goes.

ellaenchanted17

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #517 on: November 19, 2015, 03:14:48 pm »
Thanks chili. Actually we have the same reason, I love that they are all strings and classical. I really wouldn't mind if I won't be having a singer or choir since strings lang talaga ang gusto ko for the ceremony. I still haven't book them yet, looking forward on your feedback. Thanks

dr.thereal.joy

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #518 on: November 19, 2015, 07:04:25 pm »
Nasa list ko ang Libante, Velvet mood and SJT. Nahihirapan akong pumili. =(

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Strings
« Reply #519 on: November 19, 2015, 08:13:16 pm »
dr.therealjoy. i havent heard sjt pero between velvet mood and libante, parang mas classical sounding ang pagkanta ng libante while sa velvet mood, mas modern. depende na lang sa preference mo;) nashortlist ko rin ang libante but may nahanap ako na mas classical yung dating:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close