We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis based sa weddings that I've attended, the strings will be your background music, like during cocktails and such and during dinner din. Para hindi puros usap and glass clinking ang naririnig. During the couple's entrance, they could also play your entrance song, unless you want a livelier song, or a certain song na hindi kaya ng strings. Mga past weddings na I've attended, they had strings but during their couple's dance they also opted for mp3 songs na were already mashedup for their dance. Hope this helps
Hi you guys, has anyone heard of the Strings band D Capo? Actually I know one of their members, but I've never really seen them play in weddings, and I'm a bit shy to ask him as for their rates as I'm not also sure if I want to get them. Just wanted to know their reputation first. Thanks to anybody who can answer please.
Hi sissies! Any feedback on Symphony Rhythm Strings? Mukhang okay naman yung mga sample vids nila and very affordable ang rates nila. Ang bilis din nila magreply sa fb.
^Its cheaper to get MSM for both church and reception, and just add a vocalist. Rather than get a band after. Not to mention, you need to pay pa for band setup with your lights and sounds supplier. OR you can just get the MSM and vocalist for both church and reception, then get a DJ for the after party of the reception.