We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ Hello! When is your wedding Noylabmay? Feeling ko kasi malapit na malayo ang wedding namin, January kasi. hehe. Sige relax relax muna since we've already booked our church, venue, caterer, photo and video na.
Hi Sis.....January din wedding ko..San wedding mo?Mine is destination wedding, in hehe ako rin same tayo ng feeling minsan parang nasa neck ko na excitement. How about Coordinator? are you planning to take one? We are based in abroad kaya I get one din...
I'm a 2013 bride, and ngayon pa lang ang hirap maka-concentrate sa trabaho kasi lagi ko naiisip ang wedding preps! hehe.
JOINING Hi sissies! Aug 2013 bride ako.. haven't done any reservations yet kasi 1 year daw dapat sa church na gusto namin ni hubby, and i don't want to reserve the reception until meron na church. For suppliers, i have a shortlist na for p/v, reception, mobile bar, photobooth. Iniisip ko pa kung kukuha bko ng partial coordinator or OTD lang. Congrats and good luck to us!!!
Our church and venue is at Nature Church in Las Pinas. I'm not sure if we will hire a wedding coordinator, since I have friends who are volunteering to help us on that day. In your case, I think you really need a coordinator since you're both based abroad so medyo mahirap talaga ang wedding preps.