watch now

Author Topic: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used  (Read 170695 times)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #380 on: August 01, 2012, 10:57:08 pm »
avon simply pretty brow definer hindi talaga maganda...

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #381 on: August 02, 2012, 12:07:22 am »
^^ Is this for the Banana Visage Powder?

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #382 on: August 02, 2012, 01:56:42 am »
One of the worst products I've tried - Human Heart Nature lip balm, as in walang moisturizing effect on my lips! I noticed lalong nag-dry and nag-chap lips ko with this, ugh!  >:(

Yung regular ba to sis o tinted? Gamit ko kasi ngayon yung tinted and super drying sa lips, I was thinking of getting the regular one instead.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #383 on: August 02, 2012, 03:07:10 am »
Eskinol cleanser/toner - it used to work for me before when I was still in highschool but I think they changed the formulation kaya ngayon naiiritate na ang skin ko whenever I use this at nagiging oily.

But hands down sa eskinol papaya facial scrub its my hg facial scrub

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #384 on: August 02, 2012, 07:29:36 am »
^^ Is this for the Banana Visage Powder?
Yes sis. Banana visage nga. :(

oc girl ako

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #385 on: August 22, 2012, 10:15:14 pm »
yung ever bilena face powder,grabe ang pimples ko dun at ang lalaki pa,sa una lang maganda,yung ponds din dati nung highschool ako maganda saakin ewan ko kung bakit ngayon pinipimples na ako kaya ayoko na sa ponds,gamit ko ngayun garnier light white and even moisturizing cream pero mas maganda yung dati na garnier yung spf 15 lang kasi yung bago na spf 17 super oily sa mukha after na ilagay,phase out na ba yung garnier with spf 15?

oc girl ako

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #386 on: August 22, 2012, 10:20:55 pm »
nakakalungkot talaga kapag yung isang product is natagpuan mo na at nahiyang ka na talaga tapus malalaman mo na lang na phase out na pala or nagbago na ng formulation at hndi na gusto ng skin mo,hay naku nakakalungkot talaga,magpapa alam na ako sa garnier siguro dahil nag ooily na face ko hindi kagaya dati sa garnier spf 15

oc girl ako

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #387 on: August 23, 2012, 06:34:55 pm »
nagpalit na ata yung garnier ng formulation kasi dati hiyang talaga saakin yung spf 15 na garnier,yung bago ngayon sobra na mag oily face ko :-(,yun yung spf 17 kainis,nag phase out na ba yung with spf 15 na garnier?

oc girl ako

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #388 on: August 24, 2012, 02:27:18 am »
Garnier light moisturizing day cream,ugh! it's just TOO sticky and SO heavy sa face!!! kahit thin and sparingly gamitin,ugh! same!!! the formula doesnt suit our weather here....nakakabrighten ng face yeah,its only because of its WHITE cream base!! super bad make up base din to,bad bad white cast!! I want to love this product,but it just won't work!! 2nd try ko na!
ayun I use it na lang as my moisturizer sa FEET! :p
same feeling parin though,heavy and sticky,but I think its good that way for my feet!! XD
_sis anung klase ng garnier ginamit mo?kasi my garnier light with spf 15 at yung isa with spf 17,saan diyan ang hindi gusto ng skin mo?TIA sis.

oc girl ako

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #389 on: August 24, 2012, 02:45:52 am »
Eskinol cleanser/toner - it used to work for me before when I was still in highschool but I think they changed the formulation kaya ngayon naiiritate na ang skin ko whenever I use this at nagiging oily.

But hands down sa eskinol papaya facial scrub its my hg facial scrub
_talaga  sis?anong type ng skin mo?di ka ba pinipimples sa eskinol facial scrub na iyan?

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #390 on: August 24, 2012, 08:18:37 am »
^oily acne prone ang skintype ko sis pero di ako ngbbreakout sa eskinol papaya scrub.

CebuGem

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #391 on: August 24, 2012, 01:28:25 pm »
St. Ives Apricot Scrub. A lot of people raved about this product but it just didn't work for me. It gave me pimples.

Clinique superdefense SPF25 - this used to work for me. I started using it in 2007 and ceased in 2010 after it gave me rashes. My face became itchy, red and swollen to the point I had to have it checked with a derma. I loved that product --even called it as my HG moisturizer.

Any sunscreen or sunblock -- I used to have no problems with them but since 2010, sunscreen/sunblocks caused my face to itch, red and swollen. Therefore,  I conclude that I'm allergic to anything that has sunscreen/sunblock or spf whatevs.  :(

mayger03

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #392 on: August 24, 2012, 06:40:45 pm »
so hindi ka na nagsa.sunblock sis? anong alternative mo?

potchee

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #393 on: August 24, 2012, 08:33:47 pm »
Head 'n Shoulders shampoo - dandruff galore. Feeling ko hindi na natanggal dandruff ko.

cutiecam

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #394 on: August 24, 2012, 11:18:36 pm »
Shulammite Carrot Soap(i used it on my face)- in just 3 days....Rashes all over my face as in parang prickly heat.

iampennylane

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #395 on: August 24, 2012, 11:28:45 pm »
Yung regular ba to sis o tinted? Gamit ko kasi ngayon yung tinted and super drying sa lips, I was thinking of getting the regular one instead.

Tried both sis, parehong drying  :(

Chubby_cheeks

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #396 on: August 25, 2012, 12:37:11 am »
yes! head and shoulders worst shampoo ever!  Panay dandruff nga inabot ko after using it.  Dapat konti lang talaga ang pag gamit nun

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #397 on: August 25, 2012, 09:31:35 am »
^^Ay talaga sis? Thanks for the feedback! Naku waste of money lang pala. Sayang.  :(

oc girl ako

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #398 on: August 25, 2012, 04:17:59 pm »
^oily acne prone ang skintype ko sis pero di ako ngbbreakout sa eskinol papaya scrub.
_ay ok sis,pwedi din siguro saakin yun kasi parehas tayo ng type ng skin sis,try ko nga,thanks!

CebuGem

  • Guest
Re: The Worst Beauty Product Youve Ever Tried/Used
« Reply #399 on: August 27, 2012, 08:12:04 am »
so hindi ka na nagsa.sunblock sis? anong alternative mo?

payong na lang, hehe..i try to avoid direct sunlight, especially at peak hours when temperature is at its highest.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close