We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
One of the worst products I've tried - Human Heart Nature lip balm, as in walang moisturizing effect on my lips! I noticed lalong nag-dry and nag-chap lips ko with this, ugh!
^^ Is this for the Banana Visage Powder?
Garnier light moisturizing day cream,ugh! it's just TOO sticky and SO heavy sa face!!! kahit thin and sparingly gamitin,ugh! same!!! the formula doesnt suit our weather here....nakakabrighten ng face yeah,its only because of its WHITE cream base!! super bad make up base din to,bad bad white cast!! I want to love this product,but it just won't work!! 2nd try ko na!ayun I use it na lang as my moisturizer sa FEET! :psame feeling parin though,heavy and sticky,but I think its good that way for my feet!! XD
Eskinol cleanser/toner - it used to work for me before when I was still in highschool but I think they changed the formulation kaya ngayon naiiritate na ang skin ko whenever I use this at nagiging oily.But hands down sa eskinol papaya facial scrub its my hg facial scrub
Yung regular ba to sis o tinted? Gamit ko kasi ngayon yung tinted and super drying sa lips, I was thinking of getting the regular one instead.
^oily acne prone ang skintype ko sis pero di ako ngbbreakout sa eskinol papaya scrub.
so hindi ka na nagsa.sunblock sis? anong alternative mo?