We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Speaking of boobs, I work for a Japanese company and yung super crush ko doon has a FLAT chest. As in yung lump sa dibdib is yung bra na mismo. When she wears a shirt, wala talaga makita. I guess boobs is not everything for some guys like me.. Haha. I agree na tempting tignan ang malaki but for some reason, it's not that part I look first in a girl e.. Haha
I'm just 34-24-36 kaya wish pa maging 36-23-36. Ideal na siguro yun. Wish my cups are a lot bigger too.