We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^No, you can choose to get your student's permit from one location, and your driver's license from another.In my case, I got my student's permit from the LTO Makati branch, and my license from the East Avenue branch, without any problems.
^Same thing happened to me when I renewed my license last June at LTO-Ayala MRT. Buti na lang one week lang before I got my card. Ngayon pala two weeks na!
Pwede na ba kumuha ng student permit ang 16? Eligible na ba sya?If not, ilang taon pwede? HIndi ko mahanap sa website ng LTO. Nanghula lang ako na 17 pa ata [textspeak!].
questions lang po. TIA 1. just got married and was planning to change my status and surname. my license will expire 2015, kung ipachange ko ba this late ng 2014 eh 2015 p din ang magiging expiration ng bagong license ko?2. if i decide to renew kapag naexpire na siya, may exam b ulit? since i'm going to give birth, siguro several months past the expiration date p ng license ako makakapag renew at the same time changr na tin ng status.thanks!
^ ayy may exam sis haha :^o easy lang ba? no idea talaga ako dito sa license.. baka magpafix nalang talaga ako.. pero baka mashock ang parents ko LOLso I cant wait for it!!! I'll try asking my officemate and I'll get it fixed Thanks!