watch now

Author Topic: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional  (Read 339559 times)

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #360 on: July 30, 2014, 05:26:45 pm »
Pwede na ba kumuha ng student permit ang 16? Eligible na ba sya?
If not, ilang taon pwede? HIndi ko mahanap sa website ng LTO.
Nanghula lang ako na 17 pa ata [textspeak!].

amanemisa16

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #361 on: July 31, 2014, 09:11:58 am »
^No, you can choose to get your student's permit from one location, and your driver's license from another.

In my case, I got my student's permit from the LTO Makati branch, and my license from the East Avenue branch, without any problems.

Thanks sis. nakakainis kasi yung A1 sa kanila ako nag enroll then di nila ako maassist sa license ko dahil daw dapat yung student permit ko e sa las pinas ko din kinuha. Since sa Malolos yung student permit ko di nila ako maassist. sana pala nag SMART na lang ako, kasi upon checking Smart wala daw problem basta student nila ma assist nila for non pro license.

schilo

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #362 on: August 05, 2014, 07:14:08 pm »
Suggestion lang if kukuha kayo LTO license or if may aasikasuhin kayo sa LTO dun nalang kayo sa lto branches sa province nyo hahah. Kasi grabe talaga ang save ng time. Nung nasa LTo tayuman ako inabot ako ng hapon na, to think ang aga aga ko lol. Tas nung may inasikaso ako sa LTO dito sa bulacan, wala pa 1 hour tapos agad. Hehe

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #363 on: August 26, 2014, 09:01:21 pm »
FYI for those who will renew their licenses:

I just had mine renewed this morning at Galleria and there will be no available PVC type ID as of now. I was asked to go back after two weeks to get the PVC ID. I also called the SM. Hypermart Tiendesitas, they also don't have the PVC ID. From what I was told, they dont have a supplier now that PVC so they cannot release it to those who will renew.

What i got is a temporary paper license which states up to when it is valid to use (in my case is up to Sept. 26). So hopefully by September 10, I will be able to get my license.


mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #364 on: August 26, 2014, 09:42:38 pm »
^Same thing happened to me when I renewed my license last June at LTO-Ayala MRT. Buti na lang one week lang before I got my card. Ngayon pala two weeks na!

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #365 on: August 26, 2014, 09:43:44 pm »
^Same thing happened to me when I renewed my license last June at LTO-Ayala MRT. Buti na lang one week lang before I got my card. Ngayon pala two weeks na!

Oo nga sis kainis! Pero buti two weeks pa naman talaga before expiration ng card ko. Yun nga lang papel right now license ko.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2014, 11:01:04 pm »
Pwede na ba kumuha ng student permit ang 16? Eligible na ba sya?
If not, ilang taon pwede? HIndi ko mahanap sa website ng LTO.
Nanghula lang ako na 17 pa ata [textspeak!].

Yes, ok na ang 16. I got my first permit at that age.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #367 on: September 05, 2014, 10:53:41 am »
questions lang po. TIA :D

1. just got married and was planning to change my status and surname. my license will expire 2015, kung ipachange ko ba this late ng 2014 eh 2015 p din ang magiging expiration ng bagong license ko?
2. if i decide to renew kapag naexpire na siya, may exam b ulit? since i'm going to give birth, siguro several months past the expiration date p ng license ako makakapag renew at the same time changr na tin ng status.

thanks!

Hi sis,

I'll try to answer based on my experience:
1. Your driver's license expires 3 years on your birthday. For ex, I renewed my license Jan 2012 but it expired on my birthday in Dec 2011, ang new expiration nya is Dec 2014.
2. I think wag mo paabutin ng 6months na expired sya, although i don't know the actual grace period given. 

abbmg15

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #368 on: September 05, 2014, 08:57:23 pm »
^thanks sis chubbycheeks :) i might just renew and have my status and name changed after i give birth na lang tutal nakakuha nako ng ibang gov't ids with my husbands last name hehe :)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #369 on: September 05, 2014, 10:31:04 pm »
My husband had a year exprjed license kasi akala nya this year pa irerenew. So when he renewed wala namang exam and all. He just paid the fine mga 170 yata expiration of 1 day to 1 year

You can now renew 2 months before your expiratioon. Our license expires after 3 years on our birthday regardless if you renew it 2 months before the expiration. Ang alam ko max na is 2 months before your birthday ang inaallow nila for renewal. Before kasi one week before the birthday lang now mas mahaba and mas early allowed na

theflygirl

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #370 on: May 04, 2015, 10:29:31 am »
Where's the nearest LTO DLRC to the Scout area in QC? Meron ba sa Ali Mall? All I know is closed na the one in Farmer's Plaza. Thanks.

longing

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #371 on: May 04, 2015, 02:17:27 pm »
^G/F SM North sis.

px17

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #372 on: June 02, 2015, 10:18:42 pm »
Kamusta naman mga sis na nagrenew gaano katagal bago niyo nakuha ID niyo? Magrerenew na ako and sabi matagal daw bago makuha ID.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #373 on: June 07, 2015, 11:58:01 pm »
^ my parents renewed their licenses on the same day..it took them a whole day.

my brother was waiting for his license (first time getting it after student permit), it took him one day also (brownout daw sa LTO)

planning to get a student permit na..pero work constraints lang ang issue ko. I work on weekdays in the dayshift kaya nagproblema ako how to do it :'(

I hope na may driving school that can help.. or... proxy me instead? (aw hihi asking na for the moon LOL) but seriously I need a driving license na :/

px17

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #374 on: June 08, 2015, 05:28:31 pm »
^same day rin pa nila nakuha ID nila?

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #375 on: June 08, 2015, 06:11:54 pm »
^^ nagpa-assist ako sa A1 for my student and non-pro licenses.

For the student license, mabilis lang kami sa LTO, mga 30mins lang siguro. Sa SM North na A1 kami nag-meetup then me car sila (or pwede kayo convoy) to go to LTO at East Avenue. Pipicturan lang, signature then alis ka na. Taga-A1 na ang maghihintay ng releasing. Pwede mo balikan ng 6pm same day sa SM North yung license or ipapadala sa branch kung saan ka nag-signup the day after. Pag sa SM North, usually 1pm yung meeting time for this. By 2pm nakaalis na ako ng LTO.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #376 on: June 08, 2015, 11:25:29 pm »
@px17

yes po. But please take note ha, Cebu ito. Not sure if it's faster or slower po sa Manila. pero one thing is for sure, same day talaga. But dapat free ka whole day especially if no one will line for you and whatnot..just in case of any unforeseen delays like my bro.
My parents renewal kase yun.. my bro is first time getting non.prof.
Yung driver namin renewal for professional driver took him whole day too.

@bagaholic

ooooh may A1 dito will try inquiring :) thanks for the input hehe


Mga sis..natempt ako magfixer..
nonprof 3k-4k. pero wait daw 1 month.
:/ given my work constraints, super tempted BUT I cannot dare drive without proper lessons so I'll still get driving lessons :) Whatchu think?
3 of my workmates got their nonprof ID's from that fixer.. :( I havent talked to the fixer personally, I would need to talk to someone to refer me to the latter pa.

px17

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #377 on: June 08, 2015, 11:54:12 pm »
^ay cebu pala yun. yung sa news kasi sabi matagal daw bago makaproduce ng ID. Sana makuha ko kagad.

Sis minatay ako yung non-pro may nag-ayos lang din. After ko mag written exam, nagpicture na then done na. Nakuha ko lisensya ko same day pero binalikan ko pa ng 5pm sa lto.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #378 on: June 09, 2015, 02:17:58 am »
^ ayy may exam sis haha :^o
easy lang ba? no idea talaga ako dito sa license.. baka magpafix nalang talaga ako.. pero baka mashock ang parents ko LOL
so I cant wait for it!!! :D I'll try asking my officemate and I'll get it fixed :) Thanks!

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Driver's License: student permit, non-professional, professional
« Reply #379 on: June 09, 2015, 12:32:19 pm »
^ ayy may exam sis haha :^o
easy lang ba? no idea talaga ako dito sa license.. baka magpafix nalang talaga ako.. pero baka mashock ang parents ko LOL
so I cant wait for it!!! :D I'll try asking my officemate and I'll get it fixed :) Thanks!

Even with fixer sis you will still have to take the test. Yun nga lang ang alam ko may sagot yung ibibigay sayo.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close