We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^hi sis gab54..how long have you been taking optrimax? how much? and where to buy? thanks..
Try a cup of yoghurt daily either yung plain or yung may fruits.
USANA essentials (Mega Antioxidant and Chelated Mineral) works like magic talagaregular na bowel movement ko and kahit 5 hours or less lang tulog parang refreshed pa din
I agree sis, dito din naregular sched ko haha. Dati kasi minsan inaabot pa 3 days. I took this siguro for several months and then after I stopped namaintain ng maayos bowel movement ko.Drink warm water. Eat lots of fruits and veggies na rich in fiber. I vouch for eating papaya in particular hahaha. Super effective nito.