We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
try mo ask sa health center sis, dito kasi samin maganda at malinis ang health center ng barangay and may pang ear pierce rin yung nurse dito. sa baby ko 200 pesos kasama na yung hypo allergenic earring. ok naman yung sa baby ko, ganda pa ng hikaw..
I will visit our health center here. I've inquired and it is P200 with earrings already. I was just wondering if they use a needle or a gun? Cuz I was told guns hurt more than the needle.
^sis, did your baby cry when her ears got pierced? masakit kaya?