watch now

Author Topic: Tinted moisturizer  (Read 46567 times)

chelsee

  • Guest
Tinted moisturizer
« on: March 27, 2011, 12:47:43 pm »
Ano ok sa inyo mga sis? Meron paba yung sa laura?

blackstar

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 04:12:13 pm »
you should try NuSkin's NuColour Tinted Moisturizer sis!! I swear when I tried it talagang there was a big difference, glowing yung skin ko.  and it has SPF 15 pa.  ;)

chelsee

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 09:44:01 am »
San meron neto?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 10:36:19 am »
^check out the previous thread for feedbacks  ;)
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,241329.0.html

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 04:07:43 pm »
fave ko rin laura mercier.but parang hindi masyado ok for our weather lalo na kung oily skinned ka lalo nakakaoily.but kapag super aircon or abroad, super winnur. :)

blackstar

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 04:23:03 pm »
San meron neto?

NuSkin is only available through distributors.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 06:45:30 am by FNMod_Nelly »

kaimonika

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 08:20:38 pm »
Myra E tinted moisturizer in ivory. :) its cheap. around P120 or less. it civers most of my acne scars naman. although hindi ako sure kung aito ba nka cause ng mga whiteheads ko :( feedbacks dto mga sis! tnx :)

calvin21

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 04:12:19 pm »
I stopped using Myra tinted moisturizer...masyadong glittery :(

h o t mama

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 06:35:36 pm »
for me, ok ang myra e tinted moisturizer. i got sensitive skin kaya natuwa naman ako kc it's cheap and yet nahiyang naman ako. sometimes, i don't even put on face powder, carry na.. ;)

kawaii_doll

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2011, 02:53:45 am »
i agree maxado shimmery ang myra e tinted moisturizer.  may whitecast pa sa pics.  fail.

sunfire25

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2011, 03:14:24 am »
i use kiehl's with spf15.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2011, 08:58:12 am »
fave ko rin laura mercier.but parang hindi masyado ok for our weather lalo na kung oily skinned ka lalo nakakaoily.but kapag super aircon or abroad, super winnur. :)

Agree. I actually didn't finish the tube, slightly heavy ang feeling sa akin.

I was about to try clinique's moisture sheer and found out that they have a new one, yung moisture surge TM. Eh wala naman sa mga clinique counters, ano ba yan  :P. And this has only six shades or so, kaya baka mahirapan din makahanap ng match yung iba. Meron din bago ang philosophy, am hoping that will arrive soon.

I think the most recent one I tried was the ponds TM (the little white and red tube). Medyo okay naman. Just didn't like the smell that much, though. Before that, I had smashbox. No effect on me. Minimal kung minimal coverage.

I think I'll try stila next, or mac. Yung mac I don't know if they still have their TM, parang their SA at trinoma na I asked was clueless about it, if that's to be believed!

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 09:18:19 am »
I love Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer in shade #1 :)

lexa013

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 09:46:05 am »
@kawaii_doll: ano po yung whitecast? :)


i have myra e tinted moisturizer. it is super shimmery nga, tinawanan tuloy ako nung guy friends ko. haha. bat pa daw kasi ako naglagay. :p na-trauma ako, i put bb cream on it. parang waste tuloy. pano ba pwedeng i-cover yun? i tried powder (as in, johnson's powder, i don't own powders for makeup? whatever they're called) but you could still see most of the shimmer.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 09:53:09 pm »
^^
Sis antigone, how much is the TM? I was over at gateway and was hovering around their counter for 10 minutes, wala pa rin SA! Was looking at the tubes, mukhang madaming shades.

TIA
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:54:50 pm by hisana »

dquiambao

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 12:24:26 am »
I bought Wet n' Wild TM in the US and tried it here...ok naman sya especially if you are concerned with the smell..unlike ponds na though hindi naman mabaho..medyo irritating ang smell, and wet n' wild TM halos walang amoy..been using it almost everyday... and the good thing about it is that you can buy it here na..saw a booth of wet n' wild cosmetics at watsons megamall and they are selling it..i think mga 350 ata sya..I'm using mine for over a year na..

charmed_chic

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 12:47:09 pm »
I stopped using Myra E tinted moisturizer too because indeed it's too shimmery for me.. At first I find it glowy tignan but after some time I cannot control the shimmers anymore..

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 05:31:17 pm »
i should ve visited gt first: bought the tinted moisturizer din of myra e. oh no

toxicity

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 05:49:33 pm »
korres watermelon tinted moisturizer w/ spf 30.

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 09:58:21 pm »
i use kiehl's with spf15.

Is Kiehls tm available here? Last time I checked there wala daw kasi sila.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close