watch now

Author Topic: Tinted moisturizer  (Read 46599 times)

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2014, 09:49:54 pm »
sad laura mercier did not worked for you :(

wala naman talagang oil control ang laura mercier, I suggest you try Becca Oil Control Gel sold at Adora

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #181 on: November 30, 2014, 11:53:46 am »
ano gamit nyong pang-set sa TM? niseset nyo pa ba ng powder or you're leaving it on your skin as is na? i have the nars TM and minsan hindi ko ma-take ang pagka dewy nya. hehe

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2014, 12:00:39 pm »
^I used Maybelline loose powder to set my TM. I'm using Aveeno Positively radiant TM with SPF15. Planning to splurge on either NARS or LM oil-free soon pero research muna. What I don't like with Aveeno is it's transferrable and has a weird smell.

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2014, 12:47:18 pm »
^thanks sis. i'm currently using maybelline pressed powder naman pero ewan di pa rin ako satisfied. hehe naghahanap pa ako ng reviews about mac blot. torn din ako before between nars and laura mercier TM pero mas madaming raves kase si nars kaya yun na binili ko. hehe. okay naman sya sakin, dewy lang talaga.

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2014, 11:57:44 pm »
Skin white advance. My face but better lang ang dating. no heavy feel :) Pag super tamad mag make up sa school, eto lang with cheek tint. Ellen Adarna lang ang peg.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #185 on: December 12, 2014, 03:31:07 am »
I like the one from Laura Mercier. The oil free one.  ;) Pero mas ginagamit ko yung BB cream na Ettusais.

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #186 on: December 13, 2014, 10:40:11 pm »
Skin white din for me 😍

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2014, 04:51:06 am »
Sale yung Aveeno tinted moisturizer sa S&R. Is it good kaya?

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #188 on: September 22, 2015, 02:01:26 pm »
I finally caved in and bought NARS Pure Radiance TM  :-* I've been lemming on it for weeks and weeks pero hindi ako sold sa shades, felt like I'm in between Alaska and St. Moritz. Then the SA told me there's a new shade in between, Groenland. I bought it kahit walang tester. Kaso hindi talaga ako kampante dito coz the site says it has pink/peacy undertones. All my foundies have yellow/beige undertones. I exchanged to Alaska the following day hehe. Excited to wear this! :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #189 on: October 03, 2015, 06:30:41 am »
^ Same here. I'm between Alaska and St. Moritz. And I'm also not sold on Groenland. Nasa gitna nga sya lightness/darkness-wise. Pero yung undertone naman nya, baka hindi mag-match. I am very olive-yellow-toned.

Ended up with Benefit Big Easy instead. Shade 05 Beige.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2015, 01:31:49 pm »
Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream, Natural 05 - bought this as recommended by the shop - light coverage, natural looking with a high SPF 30, never melted under the sun, maybe because I also used a primer, Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. 

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #191 on: August 08, 2016, 04:49:27 pm »
for oily or dry skin ang NARS TM??

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #192 on: August 08, 2016, 05:08:21 pm »
ok sya for oily..I had one before but I broke out and parang hindi ko type yun smell medyo malakas na parang lemony for my liking so I gave it to my friend. :< now Im a Korean cushion convert.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #193 on: August 09, 2016, 11:18:28 am »
^OT sis anong korean cushion gamit mo? hehe for oily skin ba siya?

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #194 on: August 09, 2016, 11:57:40 am »
Considered as tinted moisturizer ba yung bb cream? If yes, I love Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover and Hera UV Mist Cushion Long Stay. Alternate ko lang dalawa for the past few weeks.

sweeterthansweet

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2016, 02:59:13 am »
If i need more coverage, I use NARS velvet matte tinted moisturizer.. Pag running to the store lang naman, shisheido tinted moisturizer..

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2016, 07:25:19 am »
kasama na ba sa tinted moisturizer ang BB cream? if yes, here is what i'm using pag sinisipag hehe
Kiehls BB Cream - Actively Correcting and Beautifying with SPF 50 PA+++

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Tinted moisturizer
« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2016, 11:28:47 am »
^OT sis anong korean cushion gamit mo? hehe for oily skin ba siya?

cushion paiba iba sis but best for me now is laneige pore control, isa knox microfoam and chica y chico matte for my oily skin :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close