We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi mga sis! i have rates. what's your email? there's a thread here Ibarra brides. Join us!
For the QC brides, you may want to try the venue for our 11-11-11 wedding:http://thevillagepatio.multiply.com/And the inhouse caterer (more pics here of the venue):http://tarlaquenacatering.com/I've got more venues for QC area, just PM me your email address so I can forward them to you.
Hello mga sis, any recommendations po for reception near CHurch of the Risen Lord in UP Diliman?We are looking at "The Buffet" kasi may free use ng venue with the catering package. But we are still scouting for other alternatives.Thanks in advance!!
Hi mga sis!I'm currently looking for a reception venue/restaurant for my wedding on October 2016. Super intimate lang wedding namin, max of 50 guests tapos puro family members pa. Tapos lunch reception din kami so I'm looking for affordable yet magandang restaurants/venue para sa reception namin. We're thinking of Max na lang, pero we're looking at other options na rin.
Hi sis..dito kami kinasal nung 2013. Madami pwede reception area nearby (or within UP din)1. Sulo Hotel2. Pwede ka rin rent ng hall/reception area then hire separate caterer (Bahay ng Alumni, Balay Kalinaw)
Hi sis, you may want to consider UP Rock Garden? Open area lang yun sis sa gilid ng Church of the Risen Lord. Garden type. I have attended a wedding there last May and it turned out well naman. Yun nga lang, need mo mag-rent ng madaming air coolers, para sure na hindi mainit.
Sis peachlipstick..same church tayo. Dyan kami last June 2nd. Glass garden kami, 20-30 minutes travel time sis, okay sayo?(That's on a tuesday, around 4:30-5ish.)
^ I agree sis, lakasan lang ng loob yan kung ready kang ulanin ang wedding day mo. Well, you can have contingency plans naman. Anyways, I have heard other brides before also considering PSE Auditorium or Tektite Tower in Ortigas as their reception. I think kaya ng 30mins drive from your church if walang traffic. Wala lang akong masyadong idea about the place.Then I remembered, Shamcey Supsup had her wedding in Church of the Risen Lord and her reception was held at EDSA Shangrila.
Sis peachlipstickTry this.. they're located in diliman too.55 events placehttp://www.55eventsplace.com/
Sis [textspeak!] 55 events place:) first time ko kasi sya nakita hehe:)