We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
For the QC brides, you may want to try the venue for our 11-11-11 wedding:http://thevillagepatio.multiply.com/And the inhouse caterer (more pics here of the venue):http://tarlaquenacatering.com/I've got more venues for QC area, just PM me your email address so I can forward them to you.
pajoin! how much sa the village patio?
sis julu_baby - nakapaginquire ka na ba sa Mango Farm and Jardin de Marimar?
hi newbie here! may suggested indoor venue ba kayo along intramuros? mostly kasi dun eh garden/outdoor. katakot mag reception around end of MAY. anyone heard or experienced Casa marinero? thanks!
Hi po. I'm a March 2012 bride. We chose Malate Curch for our wedding. I want a morning wedding and I think mura na [textspeak!] rate nila for 4k. But we are having a hard time looking for a venue. Hindi kasi namin alam kung mas affordable ba [textspeak!] hotel package. Or rent kami ng place then caterer. Meron sa Malate church na for 9k. Mura na kaya un? Or may mas mura pa po kayong alam nearby? This is btw a budget wedding for 80-100 pax only.Thanks!