Author Topic: Wedding Reception PART 3  (Read 144098 times)

christinep_111187

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2011, 01:05:30 pm »
thanks for the reply sissy! talaga???
di ba maliit sis?
anmg church ko dun sa gilid ng sm, Holy Mary the Queen.
AYun.. malapit kase, tapos pre nup ko diamond hotel! kakabaliw.
agahan ko na lang. december pa naman.
Kailangan lang nga talaga pagandahin yung place :)
Thaks sis ha.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2011, 05:02:55 pm »
^ youre welcome sis.. ;D oo sis pag inayos naman yung place maganda na. :D simple pero maganda.. :) pagkakatanda ko doon kami samay pool area :D

christinep_111187

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2011, 10:40:23 am »
SEGE sis. salamat! plan ko naman. yung main hall and terrace paramaluwang then para kunyari kasali pool :p hehe! thanks again sis!

ailynurriquia

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2011, 10:54:39 am »
Hello Ladies,
This is my first time to post here but I've been part of the forum for about a month now. I hope I can get good reviews from this group re Blue Garden in QC. While there are no negative feedbacks for that venue, I couldn't find even a single positive feedback as well. It seems that brides to be are not considering this as their venues. Is there someone here who had/will have their ceremony and reception at Blue Garden? I hope someone can help me decide if that is a good find :)
Btw, I am cuurently based in Canada that's why I can't do ocular. I rely on reviews :)

Thank you in advance!

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2011, 12:14:10 pm »
Ive attended a wedding at Blue Garden, may I suggest that if you have the budget do not have it there. Its small place though it may be decent for 150 pax. Aside from its size, its beside the ghetto area.



ailynurriquia

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 05:50:12 am »
Ive attended a wedding at Blue Garden, may I suggest that if you have the budget do not have it there. Its small place though it may be decent for 150 pax. Aside from its size, its beside the ghetto area.



Thank you sis :) Will definitely remove that from my options. How about Enderun Colleges? Are there any negative feedbacks?

Beccanichard

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2011, 03:37:29 pm »
Hi mga sis, just want to share this article. I just read it HTH!

http://www.spot.ph/gallery/1341/top-10-most-unusual-wedding-venues/article/48639

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2011, 05:30:12 pm »
sana walang typo error at 14k lang yun Silangan Hall of CCP. I need a ceremony area. And for a Christian super okay CCP. Kahit madami pang namatay doon. may they rest in peace.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2011, 09:44:42 am »
^ bat madaming namatay doon sis? scary naman ;D

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2011, 10:04:16 am »
^ sis marami daw namatay during the construction of CCP kasi minadali.. nung bumagsak yun habang ginagawa, hindi na raw kinuha yung ibang natabunan at sinama na sa mga sinemento..

sorry OT.. hehe

Beccanichard

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2011, 10:13:31 am »
Tama ka dyan sis carmi, eto yung building na pinagawa ni Imelda Marcos. Sowi OT ulit  ;)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2011, 10:21:17 am »
 :o.. grabe naman yun..  :'( totoo ba yun? ganda pa naman ng location at picture doon sa link..  :-\

Beccanichard

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2011, 10:29:28 am »
sana walang typo error at 14k lang yun Silangan Hall of CCP. I need a ceremony area. And for a Christian super okay CCP. Kahit madami pang namatay doon. may they rest in peace.

Sis, why don't you call them to make sure, there is a number listed naman eh.

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2011, 11:41:30 am »
sis lordknight, yup sabi madami daw mumu doon kasi nga they were somewhat cemented in the structure.


It's 14,400 for the first 2 hours and 3,600 for the succeeding hours. And If I heard her right its 7000 per hour for the electricity pag wala daw silang show. Kanina I was weirded out, but now I get it, kasi nga naman they have to open the lights of the hallway din etc just for you and with a big place, they need to open a lot which amounts to 7000. Well I only need it for 2-3 hours but I need to set it up with a lot of lights!!! Check ko nalang din. I hope eto na.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2011, 01:01:04 pm »
^ wow sis, mukhang mahal pero maganda naman. :D san nga eto na nga yung para sayo. ;)

kitings

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2011, 02:23:26 pm »
8k yun sis provided that you'll get their inhouse caterer which serves very good food na din. what's your email so i can forward you their menu and venue package?

pwede po magpasend ng packages nila?:) physicsbaby@yahoo.com. TIA! :-*

hoyhoy

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2011, 07:40:15 am »
pwede po magpasend ng packages nila?:) physicsbaby@yahoo.com. TIA! :-*
sent it :)

kitings

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2011, 09:01:54 am »

pretty_anne

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2011, 12:35:01 pm »
hello sis's, check nyo sa lemuria/ brumms winery :) for intimate weddings.. super nice and tasty food!

imbisibol_

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Reception PART 3
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2011, 10:47:03 pm »
makati shangri-la has a reception (sit-down or buffet) for 50 people for about $3000++ (roughly PHP 129,000++). they also have one for 100 people for about $5000++ (roughly PHP 215,000++). but these are not "wedding" packages. the first one is a renewal of vows package, and the second one is more of a "whatever-kind-of-an-event" package. both come with two free nights at the hotel with breakfast buffet. the first has a photobooth  package already. the second has a raffle where the prizes are 4 tickets to the hotel's breakfast buffet. there's a bunch of other things included which i can't remember right now.  details are all on their website.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close