We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^naku maling shade sis..e ang foundi, it will turn darker pa throughout the day eh.maybe you can put a lighter shade of liquid foundi or bb cream underneath para magcancel out sila.. suggestion lang naman
^hindi mo bo sya na test sa MM counter?
I'm starting to love this product. I bought Skin remaker pore cover and their skin lingerie pore cover. My verdict "I love it" . Super smooth ng skin ko, plus hindi ako nag oily using this, to think na oily face talaga ako when i haven't use their products. Good thing i've tried, really worth the price plus super cute ng case .