watch now

Author Topic: Majolica Majorca now here!  (Read 75205 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #280 on: October 16, 2011, 06:29:34 pm »
^ from 1-10, 10 being the highest, anong rate mo sa Lingerie sis?

chingky

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #281 on: October 17, 2011, 07:41:45 am »
^ 9 maybe. Could be 10, but it would've been better if it had tint as well or if it was a moisturizer at the same time. But how it keeps my face NOT oily (My skin's really oily), not just less oily, the whole day really satisfies me. :)

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #282 on: October 21, 2011, 12:23:30 am »
On a recent make-up buying spree, I got to buy their Pore Lingerie and their automatic eyebrow
Pencil ba yun? Forget the exact name. Nice to see everyone likes the Lingerie. I used it with my Clarins illuminating liquid foundie and sadly this made me oily. I've used the Clarins wo the Lingerie and it didn't get oily. So I hope this isn't the case na di sila bagay together. :( Will test it out some more though and use it with a face  pressed powder Lang if di ko type mag foundie. Good thing it doesn't cost too much nga or kaka disappoint lang.

What I really love is the eyebrow pencil, it has the brush at one end,tapos slanted crayon siya you twist out. Its P595 for the auto pen+crayon, then refillable na siya after. I got the dark brown color, it's super easy to use and apply pa. Never been a fan of eyebrow pencils kasi they give such a harsh line, my brows are thin enough so it looks really fake pag you pencil it in. This pen nila is soft and goes on smoothly talaga and the color softens up really well when you use the brush after. Really love it! Then I fill it in pa with my brow powder, it looks even better kasi the pencil gave it great definition wo it looking too matapang or fake. Now i use this all the time na. Highly recommended!

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #283 on: October 21, 2011, 04:10:53 pm »
ang liit lang pala nung puff de cheek na blushes, no? ang cute cute nila sa pics online, pero nung natest ko in person, for the price, parang, eh...ok lang. di ako na enganyong bilhin.

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #284 on: October 22, 2011, 12:04:23 am »
love their lash expander mascara! ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #285 on: October 29, 2011, 02:50:17 pm »
I was able to road test the Skin Lingerie Pore Cover yesterday. Wore it from 8am til the Halloween party which ended at 11pm. Blotted just twice the whole day and by the time I got home, I still had foundation on my face considering that my Dream Matte Powder has freakin' shimmers. Not bad. Now if it won't break me out, then I think it'll be a staple.

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #286 on: November 05, 2011, 12:02:04 am »
You know what the Skin Lingerie is great for too, as an e/s base. The SA showed this to me, pero it's true nga the e/s really stays and the colors stay true ha even after a few hours. I know cos I use Lang e.l.f and 4U2 e/s lang. And in my experience  e.l.f e/s doesnt have great staying power.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #287 on: November 05, 2011, 09:34:21 pm »
can the skin lingerie cover/minimize pore size? even kahit during suot lang of course :)

shielala

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #288 on: November 20, 2011, 12:55:57 pm »
I purchased puff de cheek, nagsisi ako. Nadaan ako sa sales talk, ang mahal pa nya.

ainge88

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #289 on: November 22, 2011, 04:51:43 pm »
I have the skin lingerie pore cover too. How do you guys put it on? after moisturizer? you use it as a face primer na rin ba? i have kasi EH's pore smoother serum which i use as my moisturizer when applying makeup, tapos after nun yung skin lingerie pore cover tapos foundie na ba? gusto ko kasi bumili nung ELF mineral infused face primer kaso parang ang dami naman na ng products na nilagay ko sa face ko before the foundie haha

what can you suggest?

Thanks!

summer01

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #290 on: November 22, 2011, 09:09:37 pm »
mga sis, ano pong gamit n'yo to remove lash expander?  ;D

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #291 on: November 23, 2011, 09:12:41 am »
^ Etude House mascara remover (pink) 200 lang.. ;)

PeachyPinkSis

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #292 on: November 23, 2011, 03:01:31 pm »
i use the Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover Foundation... in fairness it really makes my pores look smaller nga. I hate my big pores. :P


summer01

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2011, 08:49:16 pm »
^^ mura lang pala yung sa etude. hehe. sis, mabilis lang po bang tanggalin pag yun ang gamit?

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #294 on: November 23, 2011, 08:52:34 pm »
YES! syempre you'd have to hold the cotton bud/pad for 20 secs or so para mag soften yung product tapos yun na!

summer01

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #295 on: November 23, 2011, 09:01:01 pm »
^ okay, sis. thank you so much ^.^ will try etude's.

toffeenut

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #296 on: November 24, 2011, 04:57:30 pm »
available ba dito sa pinas yung limited edition color ng skin remaker? the one in the metallic black packaging?

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #297 on: December 30, 2011, 06:58:30 am »
Ngayon ko lang na-discover ang Majolica Majorca! Ganda ng blushes nila for me! Yung peach puff de cheek is what I wanted Orgasm to be! Sana lang mas lasting yung pigmentation and not the "puff".  Yung eyeshadows, mascara, eyeliners, nail polishes are so-so lang. Nothing special. I still prefer the Etude house Henna Fix mascara. I don't understand the wand of MM.. plastic lang? walang bristles? I find it weird..

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #298 on: December 30, 2011, 11:43:37 am »
^
Some Japanese mascaras have that kind of wand. I think it helps with curling and volumizing the lashes. It works naman. :)


Okay lang Skin Lingerie Pore Cover. Nothing worth raving about.

kitty06

  • Guest
Re: Majolica Majorca now here!
« Reply #299 on: December 30, 2011, 11:55:37 am »
mga sis, ano pong gamit n'yo to remove lash expander?  ;D

Sis baby oil lang pwede na. Yun lang gamit ko ever since. Natatanggal naman nya kahit ano pang brand ng mascara ko. Yung mac na liquid liner ko nga natatangal din nya. Ok sya kasi madali din hanapin. ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close