Nakakatuwa naman, ang mga sisters party planning mode na. Most likely, sa house ang 4th birthday party because that is what my kids want. Kahit sa house, gusto ko may theme pa rin and entertainment, I'll probably invite their classmates from our village. I might hire a storyteller like what I did during their second birthday. Ayoko muna mag-arte haha, but we'll see. As of now, Hindi pa ako panic mode. Since my kids like books, I want a literature-themed birthday sana like Curious George or simply, books. Bagay nag sana ang storyteller sa theme. My kiddies naman want Spiderman on some days or heaven forbid, Tom and Jerry, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse daw for Milo, minsan Ben 10. Nalilito ako! Sino ba nag pipili, ako or sila na? For the past parties, ako naman nag pumipili at conceptualize. Hubby has zero participation in planning, except sa bayad LOL.
Grace, for the binyag, we spent around 100k, sa Christ the King parish center lang pero ginastusan namin ang food, catered by CVJ and Bizu for the dessert buffet. Then, may mga arte pa ako like the invites (Printed Matter) and favors (baby cologne in personalized bottles)
and I got Ging Lorenzo to photograph the event. Walang program. 120pax.
For the first birthday, we spent close to 150k for 180 pax. Sa Valle 6 clubhouse. Catered by CVJ ulit plus nagpa venue dress-up ako and may side entertainment from Apple. Si Alex ang host. Ging sa photo, John Aguas sa video. 2008 rates pa iyan. Last year, we spent roughly the same amount for fewer number of guests, around 80 pax. Passion Cooks nag kinuha ko plus Ging ulit and Thor for video. This year, iwas muna sa party expenses. I want a no-frills party kaya iniiwasan ko these days ang kids' parties na threads. Gusto ko lang mag-arte sa cake ngayon, kasi least of my priorities dati iyan. Kaya gusto ko ng Thomas and friends na theme, mapapaganda ang cake. I will brainwash the kids para Thomas na Lang nag theme LOL.