We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ sa September 16 pa po sila magrerelease ng discount card, bali you can buy this discount card at any sm bills payment and bayad centers outlet. then 10-15 days processing dawpayment: for employed: 50.00 for the cardfor unemployed: 360.00so far yan palang naiinquire namin sa philhealth
hello po mga sis! ask ko lang po kng pwede ko magamit [textspeak!] philhealth ng papa ko kahit nasa abroad sya? (im only 20 yrs old) thank you po kng sino mkakasagot.
Among the medical cases and the corresponding package rates are Dengue I (P8,000.00), Dengue II (P16,000.00), Pneumonia I (P15,000.00), Pneumonia II (P32,000.00), Essential Hypertension (P9,000.00), Cerebral Infarction (CVA I, P28,000.00), Cerebro-vascular Accident with Hemorrhage (CVA II, P38,000.00), Acute Gastroenteritis (P6,000.00), Asthma (P9,000.00), Typhoid Fever (P14,000.00), and Newborn Care Package in Hospitals and Lying-in clinics (P1,750.00).On the other hand, the surgical procedures include Radiotherapy (P3,000.00 per session), Hemodialysis (P4,000.00 per session), Maternity Care Package (MCP, P8,000.00) coupled with the Normal Spontaneous Delivery (NSD) Package in Level 1 (P8,000.00) and Levels 2-4 hospitals (P6,500.00), Caesarian Section (P19,000.00), Appendectomy (P24,000.00), Cholecystectomy (P31,000.00), Dilatation and Curettage (P11,000.00), Thyroidectomy (P31,000.00), Herniorrhaphy (P21,000.00), Mastectomy (P22,000.00), Hysterectomy (P30,000.00) and Cataract Surgery (P16,000.00).
mga sis, question lang po regarding philhealthkasi nakuha ko na un certificate of contributions, MDR at philhealth claim form 1 ko from HR...after I got married kasi I had my details changed to my married name sa lahat ng government forms including philhealth...dun sa certificate of contributions ko, married name ko ang nakasulat, pero dun sa MDR ko, maiden name ko pa...do I still have to go to a local Philhealth office to verify na na-change na un last name ko?? kasi magkaiba un record eh
sis redzjhen - ito na daw new rate nila eh... base yan sa site nila http://www.philhealth.gov.ph/media/news/2011/new_caserates.htm fixed na lahat. 19k na sa CS nila sis pero kahit 6500 lang sa normal... sana normal pa rin ako...