Now lang ako nakapag rate kase sa jetlag and after the birthday namasyal muna. It took me a month to make this rating.
FOR CEDRIC'S 7TH BIRTHDAY
VENUE: BLUE LEAF BANYAN HALL 10/10Excellent venue. It's really clean and spacious

KIDSTAR KASTLES:I can give KK for 10/10.
They have exceeded my expectations. Super nice si Imma first time ko say nakita nakakaintimidate lang say peer once u get to know her ok na. May kinonsider ako iba planner peer iba young kay Imma. Naging festive talaga young venue namen. Dami nay tinulong saken na nagpagaan sa event namen. She offered to do some things for me. If only based lang kami sa Pinas i'll booked them again sa next event namen.
HOST:APOLLO 9/10I love Apollo, he's super funny. Nakuha talaga nay mga guests ko kids and adults

I gave him 9/10 kase di nay diniscuss saken young program para nasabi ko young bang highlights.
ENTERTAINTER:LOU HILARIO 10/10Lou gave us an excellent entertainment for kids and adults. I love his magic illusions. Super saya talaga si Ced. He's also nice to me. Minsan binibigyan nya ako ng mga advices sa party.
CATERING:JOSIAH'S 10/10Great food!! As their second time client dami nil ginawa extra requests ko. We had enough food for everyone

+++ The servers are hardworkers

PHOTOGRAPHER: Michelle Morelos 10/10I picked Michelle to be one of our photographer kase I love her works hindi OA young editing nya. Hindi nay iniiba young colors basta normal lang same pa din. Yung iba kase di realistic like nagging kulang blue or purple. She's a sweetheart pa

Nelwin Uy (TEAM B) 10/10His team arrived on time. We had so much time to take some pics at the Hotel. These young guys are really approachable. My son was so comfortable with them during the preps.
Videographer:Ian Cruz 11/10EXCELLENT videographer. Actually, after our church wedding Ian became my instant friend. Lagi ko say nakakachat till I planned for Cedric's 7th birthday. He never work as a videographer for kiddie parties first time lang samen. Honestly, pinilit ko lang say. LOL That was nice of him na pumayag naman.

Kasama say ni Jason M sa wedding ko that's why I met him. Sabi nya sa hubby ko "challenging to kase di pako gumawa ng kiddie party"
Sabi ko ok lang yan, I trust you!!

He smiled at me.. After nay pinakita yung SDE ng anak ko I whispered to him "mas maganda pa yung SDE ni Ced kesa sa wedding ko" LOL
CAKE: LES SUCRERIES 9/10I gave Veronica 9/10 because she doesn't have a good customer service. I know, she's sick but there are times that she's grumpy when I ask some questions regarding the cake. Parang napipilitan lang say sa ginagawa nay pero na exceed nay expectations ko sa cake. Sana lang mag improve customer service nay

HOTEL FOR PREPS: MANILA PEN 10/10EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
CANDY STATION: GRACIOUS FAVORS 10/10Grace is so creative when it comes sa works nya. Hindi ako na disappoint talaga

FOODCARTSTATERS (FRIES/POPCORN) 6/10: My friend booked them kase she got them on her kids birthday party last year. They were nice pero the manager lied to me sabi nay promos daw di sila mag exceed sa wattage na gagamitin. If macharge kami palitan ko nailing ng nachos para di na gumamit ng fryers. Nacharge ako Blue leaf ng 6k for the electricity. 7k young foodcarts nil + electricity para di yata reasonable yup. Sana sinabi nailing nil young totoo diva.
STARBUCKS: 5/105/10 lang for starbucks coz the staff were so rude to my friend nun ibook nay sill for me. Tinawag yang tat na client friend ko. Just because nagbook kami maaga tat na kagad sinabi kazoo na wrong send lang sila. Di nil alma nabasa namen

We booked them early kase limited lang daw booths nil. Sana isipin muna nil mga text nil bago sill magsend.
THUMBS UP: 10/10I love the ice cream not too sweet peer ok flavors. They gave us enough ice cream
