We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
For preschool, its either full or semestral payments....for Gradeschool...full, sem, quarterly and monthly.. My son is senior kinder now, there's no quarterly and monthly eversince for their preschool..
^ oh no sis! Very alarming talaga yan parang same dun sa MMDA traffic aide yung nangyari mas worst pa kasi bata yung involved. I'm planning pa naman to enroll my daughter sa CSA next SY.
^so that's why all pedestrians have to use gate 2 and are subject for inspection. Thank God nothing happened. Ba't ganon naman si Lolo.. sana he didn't bring a gun He could've used his words.. I know he got emotional because his apo got hurt. Despite this, I still allow my kids to spend time with their friends after class. I don't pick my kids up early so they can bond and do hw together. Good for me as well because no traffic when I go and pick them up.