We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
krystle_lane I dont think it has something to do with 'AGE'. Kasi I know a friend of mine who took this bottle and she was 34 and she lost lots of weight. I guess it would be safe if you just say, depends kung hiyang but please avoid assuming it has something to do with age. Just my two cents. thanks
hello! ask ko lang, effective pa din ba kung isang capsule lang ang itatake?
I did not mean anything by it. People who are generally older have ailments that would cause complications in taking these sort of things. I would never recommend Hokkaido Pills to my mother for instance, or to my aunts and/or uncles. Because I know as a fact that most (i'm not saying all) most "more mature" people will not be "hiyang" to the product. Its very rare to see someone at those ages have positive reactions to Slimming Pills of any form. I am sorry and I don't mean to be rude or anything like that but I really don't understand why people are so touchy about the whole "AGE" thing. I look up to people "older" than me. Its not like I'm saying mga LOSYANG or something. geez. Plus you are saying it in a way that make it seem like I said such a bad thing. Like I'm being discriminative as per age is concerned. But anyway that's that. Maybe I should just say"Everyone, please consult your doctors before taking any form of alternative methods of weightloss regimes. To be on the safe side. Thank you."
i tried pretty model before, ok naman siya, but i didn't feel so much effect on me. though, some say, mukha naman daw ako pumayat. though medyo constipated ako nun, now i want to try hokkaido slimming pills. please PM me a reliable seller sisses. thanks much.
mga sis,Yes you have your own free will to choose what best slimming pill you want, but just a tip, most of the slimming pills that are NOT BFAD APPROVED contains shabu or less likely similar to contents of shabu that will soon contaminate our system, it depends to our body's metabolism when it can harm the consumer. If you experience palpitations, insomia, and depression STOP taking the pills and CONSULT your doctor immediately.60% of the patients in rehab facility in qc were victims of illegal and not bfad approved slimming pills/tea/coffeeSo just get back on the natural ways of detoxification and cleansing, it will save you money and your whole well-being.It's an info from a nurse friend of mine working in a private rehab facility in qc
lost 20lbs. in 2mos. because of this. i feel lighter and it improved my self confidence!
ako until now hindi pa rin nag me-mens ( super worried na ako.. nag PT naman ako pero negative naman yung result... regular naman yung period ko..now lang talaga to.. since nag hokkaido ako (
ilan beses ba inumin ang hokaido slimming pills and ilan tab?
once a day pero two tabs sis...