watch now

Author Topic: Hokkaido Slimming Pills  (Read 335556 times)

armijd

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #240 on: July 30, 2011, 04:47:34 am »
i bought mine at magic potions St Thomas Square for only 250 each bottle, also my officemate, very noticeable narin sa kanya ang effect ng jap hok, mas nauna lang sya saken ng 3 days. with her naman, lagi sya nag poop sa office cr kada kain nya, hinde nya kaya pigilin pag poop :) she does exercise na cardio also so ang bilis lumiit ng tyan nya, approx 6 inches na nabawas as compared to mine na 3 inches lang, i dont exercise kc.

i also noticed that there are days na sobra me magpawis coz of japhok, like normal stuff of dressing my self, putting on lotion feels like iv done 20 mins of threadmill na, sobrang pawis kagad and hinihingal, and then there are also days na normal lang, medyo mabilis hingalin pero not as if like im doing cardio workouts,  i think meron days na nirereject maybe ng body ko yung effect ng japhok, para makabawi siguro sa pagod ;)

btw the measurements, pounds, fat index i posted, i got those from Mercury Health kiosk that measures your weight, height, BMI, blood pressure and body fat percentage, just to track my progress from week to week, i hope accurate naman sana yung measurements i get from that machine
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 04:49:19 am by armijd »

prettysimple

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #241 on: July 30, 2011, 05:29:04 am »
unfortunately hindi na sya ume-effect sa akin. 1/2 palang ng 2nd bottle, wala na effect. nagrest muna ako and then continue ulit... wala parin. ngayon nag 3rd bottle pa ako, hahaha... after a week, wala parin! i'll stop na. na-immune na siguro body ko. i only lost average of 10lbs with this.

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #242 on: July 30, 2011, 10:30:59 am »
unfortunately hindi na sya ume-effect sa akin. 1/2 palang ng 2nd bottle, wala na effect. nagrest muna ako and then continue ulit... wala parin. ngayon nag 3rd bottle pa ako, LOL... after a week, wala parin! i'll stop na. na-immune na siguro body ko. i only lost average of 10lbs with this.

Yah baka kasi hiyang tayo sa ingredients ng pills na to kaya di ganun ka obvious yung weight loss natin. anyways, i maintain my shape by doing various cardio exercised everyday (20 minutes), three times a week 15 minutes strength training and 5 minutes 3 times a week of abs training. Then im taking fibrolium, so far no weight gain, and I lost 2 kgs already after 2 weeks. At least mas safe pa sya

clueless09

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #243 on: July 30, 2011, 03:15:42 pm »
got japan hokkaido already bought it in chinese drugstore.. so far effective siya hindi ako nakakaramdam ng gutom.. sana mahiyang ako..

meisaia

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2011, 09:59:03 am »
hi mga sis. just want to share my experience with you guys while using this pill. you can try to backread, i've used this pill i think a month ago. i've used it for just one week. and true, nakakawala siya ng gana kumain and i think i got lighter and nawala yung tummy ko. however, after ilang days of the "so-called" bitter taste in the mouth, i noticed a lump in my throat. i was worried because our family have a history in cancer/tumor etc. so i did a research. turns out i have LPR or silent gerd. *you can just google it up*

i stopped taking these pills without even finishing my first bottle. LPR is a life-long disease and will never be cured. i'm changing my lifestyle now and i actually got thinner. i guess healthy living is the best way to lose weight. the symptoms of silent gerd is slowly disappearing but i know that if i get careless, it would return. i don't regret taking this pill anyway, it made me welcome healthy living. :)

good luck to everyone. be careful with these drugs. ^^,

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2011, 10:35:20 am »
hi mga sis. just want to share my experience with you guys while using this pill. you can try to backread, i've used this pill i think a month ago. i've used it for just one week. and true, nakakawala siya ng gana kumain and i think i got lighter and nawala yung tummy ko. however, after ilang days of the "so-called" bitter taste in the mouth, i noticed a lump in my throat. i was worried because our family have a history in cancer/tumor etc. so i did a research. turns out i have LPR or silent gerd. *you can just google it up*

i stopped taking these pills without even finishing my first bottle. LPR is a life-long disease and will never be cured. i'm changing my lifestyle now and i actually got thinner. i guess healthy living is the best way to lose weight. the symptoms of silent gerd is slowly disappearing but i know that if i get careless, it would return. i don't regret taking this pill anyway, it made me welcome healthy living. :)

good luck to everyone. be careful with these drugs. ^^,

I agree wuth you. I was so desperate when I took these pills. And I got scared nung one time parang di ako makahinga na and I can't sleep  plus super sakit ng batok ko. Right now, I am changing the way I eat and my lifestyle. More on healthy living na ako. I do a lot of exercise and I eat healthy stuff. Plus I am taking Fibro-lium now which is fiber supplement since its my issue naman why I am gaining weight kasi. I don't poop regularly so no means of eliminating my toxins. So now when I regularly poop, I don't gain weight, I feel healthy and light plus I am starting to look more leaner.

meisaia

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2011, 01:28:50 pm »
^ agree with you sis. right now, i feel healthier. not like when i'm taking those pills. i feel sick everyday. yung parang nanghihina. right now i got thinner and lots of people are even complimenting that i'm looking sexier. hooray to healthy living. :)

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2011, 04:55:14 am »
I'd like to share my in-depth experience with these pills and a glimpse on my profile as well. I'm a newbie here, so please help me if I need to be aware or warned of something about the Jap Hok Pills.

This is the first slimming pills I am serious in taking. I've tried slimming pills before and Orlistat but I wasn't too serious in taking them. But now, I need to shed off these pounds because I'm going to Bohol with my SO next week. Yipee!

Japan Hokkaido Pills
purchased online @ 280 pesos per box

>2 pills a day taken at varying times upon waking up (before any food intake)
>taken with oral contraceptive pills (Althea) @ night and metathione 250 mg and active white glutathione 1000 mg started being taken on Day 5

Age: 27
Activity: varying degrees from light to moderate; no physical exercises done
Sleeping Pattern: changing/dynamic between 10PM to 1AM depends on day's activities
Eating Habits: irregular; carnivorous; eats when hungry; although small, frequent feedings only; into salty foods and dips (chips, etc), moderate rice consumer
Skin Type: Combination to Sensitive (with some allergies)
Starting Weight: more or less than 140 lbs
Desired Weight: less than 120 lbs to 125 lbs
Problem Areas: Arms, Legs, Tummy, especially my Thighs
Body Frame: Small to Medium-ish
Height: 156 cm

(btw, my weighing scale needs to be mechanically calibrated every use)

July 29 2011 >>> BEGIN

Day 1:
(immediately after taking 2 pills: initial dose)
>>>palpitations, light headedness, extreme sweating, cold and clammy hands, uneasiness, malaise, effects similar to hypoglycemic attack
>>>relieved by rest and water intake
>>>extreme thirst
>>>moderate sweating when active (walking)
>>> eye irritation/pain/discomfort (unsure if related; relieved by Tobradex drops 7 days treatment, might be related to lash extensions or chronic dry eyes)
>>>mild insomnia
Food Intake: Lunch: 2 pieces home-made fried potato cuts and a few bites of thinly sliced pork meat
Evening: 6 piece chicken nuggets and regular fries; soda (Mcdonald's)
Crackers @ midnight

Day 2:
@ Morning loose/watery stools
Food Intake: Lunch: Fried Rice/Egg/a bit of steak (pancake house)
Afternoon: a small serving of instant pancit canton (1 saucer)
Dinner: a bit of eggplant omelette
3 Mary Grace cheese rolls taken in the afternoon and at midnight
>>>moderate insomnia
>>>still with feelings of hunger at varying times of the day
>>>extreme thirst
>>>weird taste lingering in throat (somewhat bitter taste)
>>>nausea and a bit of vomiting (may be due to throat discomfort)
>>>mild throat irritation: scratchy (discomfort may be related to developing mild colds)

Day 3:
>>>@ Morning loose/watery stools
Food Intake: Lunch: pancit bihon (about half serving plate)
Dinner: 4 pieces dumplings and regular glass gulaman drink
>>>frequent urination
>>>fecal urgency immediately after food intake (grumbling stomach/slight abdominal discomfort which are tolerable)
>>>still extreme thirst but can now cope
>>>still with hunger pangs
>>>tinnitus (once only)
>>>sleepiness (might be due to lack of sleep)
>>>still moderate sweating during activity (grocery shopping)
>>>faint chest pains
>>>slight mood change/mood swings

Day 4:
Morning: 3 regular fried hotdogs and two sunny side-up eggs
Afternoon: 1 glass Sangria citrus iced tea and 1 grilled cheese roll (Mary Grace Cafe)
>>>increased fecal urgency specifically upon waking up in the morning
>>>still with extreme thirst
>>>hunger pangs quite decreased
>>>abdominal discomfort more prominent (comparabale to hyperacidity/gastritis) although tolerable
>>>mood swings

Day 5:
136 lbs (first day to use weighing scale)
Dinner only: Grilled fish; potato and pork omelette
>>>still with fecal urgency after eating
>>>decreased hunger sensations and cravings
>>>insomnia
>>>extreme thirst
>>>throat discomfort and weird tastes somewhat diminishing
>>>mild to moderate sweating upon activity and extreme weather condition
>>>dry lips, dry mouth
>>>one tiny pimple beside the nose (although might be related my hormones) which was easily treated by erythromycin

Day 6:
Morning: 1/4 bag ruffles sour cream/cheddar
Lunch: Fried fish and steamed kangkong leaves
Dinner: fried chicken and sauteed veggies with ground pork; approximately 1/4 cup of rice
>>>fecal urgency still present after any food intake (any amount; any kind)
>>>headache episodes (similar to migraine attacks localized at the back of the head)
>>>insomnia getting worse (not yet sleepy @ 5AM)
>>>mood swings (must be related to pre-mesntrual syndrome; expected on august 14)
>>>developing rashes on arms (must be related to weather since I have sensitive skin)
>>>a feeling of tiredness; weakness (again maybe due to insomnia)

Day 7:
*No regular meal all throughout the day*
Afternoon: 3 pieces medium-sized puto secos; chicken noodles with egg and 3 pieces salted crackers
At about midnight: 1 cup steamed rice and pork adobo (regular serving) + 1 glass iced tea
>>>really moody; emotional
>>>dry skin, dry mouth, dry lips
>>>rashes on arms more noticeable, spreading on the trunk, and skin folds (arm pits, etc.)
>>>fecal urgency after eating only
>>>stools more watery than previous ones
>>>tried to withstand all hunger pains during the entire day but food has no actual appeal
>>>insomnia still worse

Day 8:
Afternoon: 4 pieces regular chips ahoy
Dinner: approximately 1 cup of rice and pork adobo
Post dinner: 5 pieces regular chips ahoy
>>>fecal urgency more prominent after intake of larger amounts of food (especially food with more fat content)
>>>stool more watery and with mucus secretions this time (afraid it might be from my intestinal linings)
>>>urinary urgency
>>>dryness of throat; somewhat relieved by water intake but not entirely
>>>feeling of weakness; tiredness (might be attributed to dehydraton)
>>>chest pains quite frequent than previous days
>>>still with insomnia (4:06 AM as of writing) and still alert
>>>slight ear pain (not sure if related, or if due to stress caused by lack of sleep)
>>>radiating pain in abdominal areas (upper and lower mostly at the right)
>>>rashes spreading on arms, legs, skin folds, and upper trunk (tiny bumps and red flat rash type)

PRESENT WEIGHT: 134 lbs
NOTICEABLE PHYSICAL CHANGES: I really couldn't say because I don't have a tape measure available but I seem to have a flatter tummy and a rather bony face. Arms seem to have gotten smaller. Fiance said I seem to have gotten lighter because he can now carry me with ease.

I plan to finish the bottle, if my symptoms won't get worse. I'll try to eat more regularly this time. I'm afraid my not so desirable symptoms are due to my eating habits; I might be losing more than what I should be taking in and I know that's a big imbalance for my health. I'll stop the contraceptive pills in 2 days and won't take it again up until I empty the bottle of JH. I'll continue with the glutathione to help clear the rashes up. I certainly hope I'll get my period on time.

Will post updates in a week's time ladies. Good luck to us. :)

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2011, 05:04:16 am »
hi mga sis. just want to share my experience with you guys while using this pill. you can try to backread, i've used this pill i think a month ago. i've used it for just one week. and true, nakakawala siya ng gana kumain and i think i got lighter and nawala yung tummy ko. however, after ilang days of the "so-called" bitter taste in the mouth, i noticed a lump in my throat. i was worried because our family have a history in cancer/tumor etc. so i did a research. turns out i have LPR or silent gerd. *you can just google it up*

i stopped taking these pills without even finishing my first bottle. LPR is a life-long disease and will never be cured. i'm changing my lifestyle now and i actually got thinner. i guess healthy living is the best way to lose weight. the symptoms of silent gerd is slowly disappearing but i know that if i get careless, it would return. i don't regret taking this pill anyway, it made me welcome healthy living. :)

good luck to everyone. be careful with these drugs. ^^,

Uh-oh. I had the same experience. The bitter taste, it took place on Day 2. It mainly stayed up in the throat. I was eating when I felt like I was gonna choke. It's like I inhaled pepper or something which really irritated me for days. I even vomited. I even blamed the steak I was eating but sooner I realized it was because of the pills. Right now, I can't say if there's still a bitter taste, because it seems "masked" by the dryness in my throat. I'm scared as hell.  :'(

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2011, 08:53:26 pm »
baby_chichay...

I took these pills too and honestly eventhough I lost weight (4 kg) I didn't finish the entire bottle (I still have 1 day worth of pills). I stopped coz I noticed pain on my neck parang naninigas mga ugat ko dun. I feel tired everyday, I can't sleep and nanlalamig kamay and paa ko.

I decided to stop taking this coz bata pa kid ko for me to die. I got scared what it can do more when I continue using this. Nakakatakot.

wkt

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #250 on: August 09, 2011, 01:55:26 pm »
meron ba sa inyo na nagka-bloody stool or rectal bleeding?
nagkaganito din ako when i was taking leisure18 slimming coffee.

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2011, 02:10:07 pm »
After 18 pills, I decided to stop taking it. Why? I couldn't sleep, I couldn't think, I couldn't concentrate, and what bothered me the most are the chest pains and the constant pain I felt in my left lower tummy. I was even breathing in a very slow and shallow way. On Day 9, I couldn't poop anymore, and i really felt I was gonna die soon if I won't stop. I woke up my fiance in the middle of the night in pain, he was so furious at me and so worried at the same time. Tinapon nya talaga yung bottle sa trash bin habang nagsesermon.  ;D I was only able to sleep because he gave me a nice back rub. But when I woke up, the pain was still there.

After 3 days of stopping, my bowel movement is still not back to normal. My appetite is getting back in shape and the chest pains are gone, but the tummy pain and slightly dry mouth is there. Sure, I lost weight, but I don't wanna try it again. I guess I'm not the type who's hiyang sa diet pills.

meron ba sa inyo na nagka-bloody stool or rectal bleeding?
nagkaganito din ako when i was taking leisure18 slimming coffee.

sis if you have bloody stools it means your stomach/intestines are in a bad shape. it means they are bleeding inside too. i remember my friend's housemate in college before who got very addicted to shabu, had bloody stools. baka may shabu or similar content yung mga diet pills or slimming coffees. that's what my fiance is suspecting din eh.   :(

meisaia

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #252 on: August 09, 2011, 02:52:42 pm »
Uh-oh. I had the same experience. The bitter taste, it took place on Day 2. It mainly stayed up in the throat. I was eating when I felt like I was gonna choke. It's like I inhaled pepper or something which really irritated me for days. I even vomited. I even blamed the steak I was eating but sooner I realized it was because of the pills. Right now, I can't say if there's still a bitter taste, because it seems "masked" by the dryness in my throat. I'm scared as hell.  :'(

hi sis. sorry to hear bout that. i suggest you stop taking the pills immediately. actually, hindi talaga dahil sa pills kung bakit nagkakaron ng LPR. it's mostly about your eating habits. syempre appetite suppressant siya so nawawalan talaga tayo ng gana kumain pero the deal is our body needs gradual form of dieting. yung wag bigla bigla kasi mahihirapan talaga yung body natin na mag-adjust.

what i did when i learned that i have silent reflux, mind you, i didn't consult a doctor. i just did a super research on my own, i first resorted to antacids. OTC antacids lang. it didn't help me. so i did more research. and then i was introduced to the wonders of apple cider vinegar remedy for gerd. you can google it up.

it was so amazing. hinding hindi talaga ako naniniwala sa mga natural remedies before pero right now, naniniwala na ko and i am now living a healthy lifestyle. iba talaga kapag you lose weight in the natural way. mas healthy ang pakiramdam and hindi na ko nanghihina.

redlane

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #253 on: August 12, 2011, 05:32:48 am »
Hi girls! I just want to ask, how do you take your pills? 2 caps ba in the morning BEFORE or AFTER meals? or 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the afternoon before or after meals rin?

TIA.

zy

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #254 on: August 12, 2011, 08:23:22 pm »
Bought this last July or mga last week of June but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I took it for 2 weeks yata and decided to stop kasi walang nagbago. Everyday check ko ang weight ko pero wala naman nabawas and wala din naman nadagdag. Guess, hiyangan talaga siguro. I have to search again for a product that'll work sa akin.:(

mysaki

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #255 on: August 14, 2011, 12:17:07 am »
Hi po! Ask ko lang kung pwedeng isabay yung Hokkaido Slimming Pills sa Micropil (which is a low-dose oral contraceptive pill) Thanks in advance sa mga sasagot :)

krayzie_meeh

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #256 on: August 20, 2011, 12:08:45 pm »
super effective talaga ang Japan Hokkaido Pills. from 130lbs naging 112lbs na lang ako in just a matter of one month. kaso tinigil ko kasi nakakaramdam ako ng pamamanhid ng ulo at pain sa lower right side ng tyan k. im taking slimina now pero walang effect

PHAT gurl

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #257 on: August 20, 2011, 01:54:42 pm »
yeah..it is effective.. pro my nbasa ako dto na pra clang nkalutang,etc.. pg ng take kau nito.. kain dn kc kau pro kunti [textspeak!]..kht hnd pa kau gutom.. and [textspeak!] xang drugs..
READ THIS>> http://poshbeauty.multiply.com/photos/album/53/AUTHENTIC_Japan_Hokkaido_Slimming_pills

krystle_lane

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #258 on: August 25, 2011, 12:37:49 pm »
I'm on mny second bottle of hokkaido slimming pills. So far the only side effects that I had with it is the thirst. Thirst and more thirst.
As for bowel movements, when I took my first bottle I was fine. I didn't notice anything. I had diarreah due to food poisoning sa Boracay when I ate (undercooked) shellfish. I was still taking my Hokkaido pills even with the food poisoning. I just had to constantly hydrate myself with tons of water and gatorade and hyrameds.
Nung natapos na yung food poisoning ko. I was about to finish the bottle. Everything was fine naman. I did not crave for unhealthy food. I started craving for veggies and healthy stuff.

I think as per Hokkaido pills, it really depends on the person. I think people who are older might not be "hiyang" sa H.P.

I do not reccomend people taking these pills if you are under any form of medication. Specially yung meron highblood. I noticed the increase in heart rate when taking these pills its like my body is workingout even if hindi naman gumagalaw halos. Plus we don't know FOR SURE whats in the pills. Make sure that you have no FOOD allergy kasi those can contribute to side effects din.

You HAVE to EAT regular meals! kahit 6 small meals in a day. Even if you are not hungry. or else.. naku. patay na.

Slimming pills can be a touchy thing specially the ones with "unknown ingredients".

Personally Hokkaido Pills did wonders for me! I lost 17lbs in a span of 1 month (even less) and it promoted healthy eating lifestyle saakin. Since I avoided the fatty, oily foods. I havnt eaten in a SINGLE fast food restaurant in almost 2 months now!
I think I will only go up to 4 bottles kasi yung friend ko is on her 5th bottle and she's doing well and great. Laki ng pinayat niya.

Just do not rely so much on slimming pills kasi once you stop, you might just rebound back to your original weight kasi naka rely lang sa pills. Eat healthy, do more physical activity. :P I used Hokkaido pills to help me say NO to food. :P

cheers!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:20:18 pm by krystle_lane »

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Hokkaido Slimming Pills
« Reply #259 on: August 26, 2011, 05:42:51 am »
krystle_lane I dont think it has something to do with 'AGE'. Kasi I know a friend of mine who took this bottle and she was 34 and she lost lots of weight. I guess it would be safe if you just say, depends kung hiyang but please avoid assuming it has something to do with age. Just my two cents. thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close