We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Dahil excited din ako magtry, itry ko din down there.. haha.. Good luck na lang sakin.. ^_^
I salute you sis! Sisses, what's a good epilator (in terms of result and price)? I've been in to waxing for a year and I figure baka mas makamura ako pag bumili nalang ako ng epilator.
Philips and panasonic work best for me on legs and down there. Both have shaver and epilator heads you can change everytime. Bought them 5-7yrs ago. I also have remington shaver, nice din. For underarms, panasonic is better. Waxing takes a lot of time and makalat.