watch now

Author Topic: Christian GTers  (Read 25814 times)

joevicko

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2015, 03:21:21 pm »
hi sisses, just want to share this verse here in GT, hope you have time to read:

Isaiah 41:10  ESV 

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

enjaye

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2015, 10:27:41 am »
hi all, joining...

I'm from Bread of Life Crossroad.  Active kami ni hubby sa couples' group ng church. maganda talaga na meron kang small group na inaattend-an para nagpapalakasan kayo sa isa't isa. :)

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2015, 03:38:48 pm »
Hello I got baptized last January. I used to go to CGC in San Juan but now I go to CGC Makati because it's closer to my home. :)

heartfortress

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2015, 01:03:27 pm »
Ephesians 4:26
In your anger do not sin.

This bible verse is one of my favorite. When i get angry or hate something/someone, i always remember this verse to calm down bago ko pa madamay ibang tao sa pagiging badtrip ko at makagawa ng bad.

gwyne21

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2015, 09:51:39 am »
Good morning mga sisses... I am a new mom and struggle ko ngayon is matagal na ako hindi nakakapag-church (almost 5 months na) since pag sunday day-off ng yaya at ako nag-aalaga kay baby mag-isa. Hubby ko naman may work pag sunday. Miss ko na rin fellowship at worship service. Sabi ko nga kay hubby baka pwedeng magpalit na siya ng sched para day-off siya ng sunday at makapag-church kami.

muymuy

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2015, 01:27:13 pm »
Ako naman Guiding Light :-)

mutya818

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2015, 03:21:06 pm »
another born again here.

i am not baptized yet and dont have a core group as well. but right now i am attend regularly in victory in alabang and in muntinlupa

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2015, 10:00:37 pm »
Hello sisters in Christ! I am currently undergoing something right now. It's related to our Pastor, and I think he is spiritually abusive. I've read about spiritual abuse in websites like CBN and churchleaders.com, and grabe ang daming red flags sa church namin na nangyayari dun...

iloveshimmer

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2015, 11:01:21 pm »
Hello sisters in Christ! I am currently undergoing something right now. It's related to our Pastor, and I think he is spiritually abusive. I've read about spiritual abuse in websites like CBN and churchleaders.com, and grabe ang daming red flags sa church namin na nangyayari dun...

Like what sis?

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2015, 11:45:34 pm »
My older sister is scheduled to be married this May, but naging pregnant siya before pa sila ikasal. She's already 28 years old. So she posted about her pregnancy on social media, then our pastor commented, "When was the wedding? I never heard of it?!" My sis replied to her nicely. Then he responded, "Wow! Noon kasalan bago buntisan. Ngayon, buntisan bago kasalan. Are you still reading your Bible, (ate's name here)"
My sis didn't reply after that.

Then our pastor posted stuff on his wall like Sodom & Gomorrah culture etc.

Now, my sis admitted naman that they made a mistake. But our point is, our pastor was too public in shaming my sister. They deleted the comment, pero kahit dinelete na, inulit lang nung pastor namin yung comment niyang ganun. :(

Then si ate nainis na talaga kasi parang nagiiskandalo si pastor. So she texted him and told him if may problem, please message privately na lang. This is the EXACT reply of our pastor:

"As your pastor I am responsible to you! Sana hindi niyo na pinupost ang pagbubuntis mo out of wedlock. Kahihiyan nyo yan at ng church. ALAM NG LAHAT NA MEMBER KA DITO! Bakit mo kami binibigyan ng kahihiyan at ang Diyos? Wala ka ba delicadeza. Oo mga matanda na kau pero maging discreet NAMAN KAU? Pinagmamalaki mo pa yan premarital sex ninyo! Besides kung meron umalis dito sa church WALA kang alam sa buong pangyayari. ang lahat ng umalis dito sa church hindi pinagpala ng Diyos! THIS IS YOUR PASTOR SPEAKING TO YOU!"

"AS YOUR PASTOR I HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO DO WHAT I HAVE DONE! But u go on and see if God will bless ur marriage? Wait and see.. Good bye!"

What do you think? Does he really need to humiliate someone publicly just to get across his point?

iloveshimmer

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2015, 12:00:15 am »
^That is so wrong. Romans 14:12-13 says, "So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way."
Sa ginawa nyang yun lalo pang mawawalan ng gana magchurch yung sister mo. He should bring her up and closer to God. Kasi yun ang kailangan nya. Kaso lalo nya pa nilugmok. Kaya lalong napupulaan mga Born Again, masyadong judgmental.

prettygretchen

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2015, 12:41:22 am »
Hello sis @imyourangel may I ask what church kayo as Christian Group?

CCF, VICTORY, etc.?

Sounds like mockery to me yun ginawa ng pastor niyo

Lurker_Man

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2015, 08:50:33 am »

QUALIFICATION OF AN ELDER/BISHOP/OVERSEER/PASTOR

Leaders in the Church

This is a trustworthy saying: “If someone aspires to be an elder,* he desires an honorable position.” 2 So an elder must be a man whose life is above reproach. He must be faithful to his wife.* He must exercise self-control, live wisely, and have a good reputation. He must enjoy having guests in his home, and he must be able to teach. 3 He must not be a heavy drinker* or be violent. He must be gentle, not quarrelsome, and not love money. 4 He must manage his own family well, having children who respect and obey him. 5 For if a man cannot manage his own household, how can he take care of God’s church?


Kung majority of nyan ay wala..abusive Elder yun

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2015, 10:16:17 pm »
@iloveshimmer, thank you for that verse. I agree, nalaman pa ngayon ng parents ko yung ginawa ng pastor namin. Bad testimony rin yun sa kanila... nagalit din sila sa nangyari, sayang at gusto pa naman nila nagcchurch dun.

@prettygretchen, our church is small lang. Freedom in Jesus Church, mother church namin ang Christ Enthroned Church sa Meycauayan, and ang pinaka sinusunod nila is yung sa Destiny Fellowship at UP Film Institute which is also related to Doulos for Christ . :P


three8one

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2015, 06:05:11 pm »
^ yung mga sinabi ng pastor nyo mukhang hindi na si Jesus Christ ang itinataas dun kundi sarili na nya at yung church nyo.. kung si Jesus nga kahit alam na Niyang makasalanan si Magdalena hindi nya nakuhang i judge yung tao knowing na Diyos na sya ah, yung pastor nyo pa kaya na tao lang ang maghusga sa pwedeng mangyari sa sis mo? remember, hindi religion kundi ang relasyon sa Panginoon ang makakapagligtas sa atin.

kung ganun makisalamuha ang pastor nyo maybe time na siguro makapag isip isip kayo baka namimis lead kayo.

 ;)

eilegna

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2015, 07:52:47 pm »
I was baptized in VCF Batac, Ilocos Norte
then nagtransfer ako sa cavite.
I used to church in Victory alabang and dasma. Minsan sa EN Fort.

Kya lang nung nabuntis ako, my partner asked me na magbalik sa pagiging Catholic, since sagrado katoliko ang family niya and para daw makapagpakasal kami.

Now, hiwalay na kami and I'm planning to go back..
I want my daughter na maging Christian as well..
I miss my Christian life..





gwyne21

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2015, 12:43:12 pm »
@iloveshimmer, thank you for that verse. I agree, nalaman pa ngayon ng parents ko yung ginawa ng pastor namin. Bad testimony rin yun sa kanila... nagalit din sila sa nangyari, sayang at gusto pa naman nila nagcchurch dun.

@prettygretchen, our church is small lang. Freedom in Jesus Church, mother church namin ang Christ Enthroned Church sa Meycauayan, and ang pinaka sinusunod nila is yung sa Destiny Fellowship at UP Film Institute which is also related to Doulos for Christ . :P

Hi sis... I too started with a small christian church.. parang family church siya..like many members of the congregation belongs to same family clan (5 family clans nasa church)..something like that.. Dun kami nagchurch during my highschool days (kasama ko mga tita ko, pinsan and extended family)... somewhat same scenario siguro ng sa inyo that the pastors knows everyone talaga kaya marami naririnig na comments etc, may mga issues din.. I won't go into nitty details but when I was in college, I decided to transfer to a different and larger Christian church. My family supported me and eventually joined me in attending the new church. For us, we prefer yung bigger church atmosphere/set-up.
As for your pastor, I think he is wrong into shaming your sister that way. Pwede namang kausapin ng personal and using kinder language/tone.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2015, 08:04:31 pm »
I was baptized in VCF Batac, Ilocos Norte
then nagtransfer ako sa cavite.
I used to church in Victory alabang and dasma. Minsan sa EN Fort.

Kya lang nung nabuntis ako, my partner asked me na magbalik sa pagiging Catholic, since sagrado katoliko ang family niya and para daw makapagpakasal kami.

Now, hiwalay na kami and I'm planning to go back..
I want my daughter na maging Christian as well..
I miss my Christian life..

sis, hindi naman siguro pagka Catholic ka hindi ka na matatawag na Christian. tawag sa kanila mga Catholic Christian like Born Again Christians si Jesus Christ din ay tinanggap bilang tagapag ligtas which is ganun din naman sa mga Born Again. baka naman ang namimiss mo eh yung mag worship ng mga like hillsong songs, attending bible studies, praying meetings, ministry etc? pero yung Christian life na sinasabi mo i believed Kristiyano ka na nun tanggapin mo si Jesus.

share ko lang ng minsan nag attend ako ng BS, tayo daw pala hanggat wala tayo ginagawa para mahayag ang salita ng Panginoon tayo ay considered as believers pa din... hindi pa talaga tayo matatawag na totoong Kristiyano kahit anong dami pa na makabisa mo ang mga chapters at verses ng bible, ilang dami pa ng worship songs ang makanta. at ang catch pa dun even satan eh matatawag na believer, kilala niya si Jesus, memorize nya ang bible at gumagamit din sya ng mga word of God at pag binabanggit nya ang pangalan ni Jesus nanginginig pa sya takot din sya. so nasasa atin na talaga kung pano natin isasapamuhay ang pagiging Kristiyano natin but again, its not the religion who can save us sa judgement days.

 ;)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2015, 12:46:16 pm »
Tagal ko na din hindi nakakapunta Ng CCF. They are right, just go and listen to the word of God. You can join small groups may tables dun for registration. Helps with accountability too.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Christian GTers
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2015, 01:48:40 pm »
I participated in the laying on of hands last June 12 sa church namin. It was my first time, sobrang bihira lang kasi this chance to be laid hands on by the elders sa church. Laying on of hands is one of the foundations sa Christian life  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close