We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello sisters in Christ! I am currently undergoing something right now. It's related to our Pastor, and I think he is spiritually abusive. I've read about spiritual abuse in websites like CBN and churchleaders.com, and grabe ang daming red flags sa church namin na nangyayari dun...
@iloveshimmer, thank you for that verse. I agree, nalaman pa ngayon ng parents ko yung ginawa ng pastor namin. Bad testimony rin yun sa kanila... nagalit din sila sa nangyari, sayang at gusto pa naman nila nagcchurch dun. @prettygretchen, our church is small lang. Freedom in Jesus Church, mother church namin ang Christ Enthroned Church sa Meycauayan, and ang pinaka sinusunod nila is yung sa Destiny Fellowship at UP Film Institute which is also related to Doulos for Christ .
I was baptized in VCF Batac, Ilocos Nortethen nagtransfer ako sa cavite.I used to church in Victory alabang and dasma. Minsan sa EN Fort.Kya lang nung nabuntis ako, my partner asked me na magbalik sa pagiging Catholic, since sagrado katoliko ang family niya and para daw makapagpakasal kami.Now, hiwalay na kami and I'm planning to go back..I want my daughter na maging Christian as well..I miss my Christian life..