watch now

Author Topic: Are you happy with your salary?  (Read 113377 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #540 on: January 25, 2015, 01:04:08 pm »
I am. Pero sometimes I feel abused in this company, lol. Wala kasing security.

Jamann

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #541 on: January 29, 2015, 03:38:36 pm »
Yes I am happy with my salary but napakalaki ng withholding tax ko almost 1k sya ;( then tax payable pa ko. Hay Hay Hay..

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #542 on: February 01, 2015, 01:43:32 pm »
Yes, I should be happy. But then, NO.

Yung tipong kakasweldo mo pa lang pero binibilang mo na kung kelan yung sunod na sweldo, pati na rin yung kasunod nung sunod na sweldo. Ganyan lagi eksena. Sa previous work ko naman kahit hindi mashadong malaki hindi ako namroblema ng ganyan. And to think na almost 70% increase ng basic ko from previous ha. Ayun, lahat kinain ng tax. Mas may naiipon pa ako dati kesa ngayon. Nako talaga namang nakakainit ng ulo.

Jamann

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #543 on: February 02, 2015, 07:44:23 am »
Agree with you sis mixxy. Can't help but to wait for the next sahod hahaha.. Parang napakabilis kase maubos ng pera pag hawak mo na >,<

+arte20+

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #544 on: February 03, 2015, 02:07:39 pm »
when i was single yes! pero nung kinasal na ako at nagkaron ng baby dun ko narealized na hindi pala kayang bumuhay ng family yun kinikita ko right now. kaya i decided to resigned & have a career change. will be working in a BPO company in a few weeks. sana maging okay ako dun kasi BIG shift talaga sya for me!  ::)

Jhandz

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #545 on: February 03, 2015, 05:52:18 pm »
Should I be happy with 25k a month less tax?  :-\

winkypops

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #546 on: February 03, 2015, 09:27:07 pm »
I'm happy with my work  pero hindi sa salary ko.sobrang liit at walang increase :(

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #547 on: February 04, 2015, 10:48:18 am »
Pwede narin compared sa ibang company.

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #548 on: February 08, 2015, 08:47:30 am »
I am happy with the increase I got last year. I hope I get the same or higher increase this year. I still daydream, though, about having salary of P1M or more a month, like some of my college batchmates already get now since they rose to the career ladders very fast while I did our family business for almost a decade. Kahit nga half lang ng P1M, I'd be so happy na! :D

rlyn27

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #549 on: February 09, 2015, 01:57:11 pm »
hindi talga ako happy ito ang reason kung bakit ako mag resign..overload ang task ko tapos ang sweldo hayz...for 9 yrs ko pag tyagaan ds time kailangan ko na talaga mag hanap ng bago wrk...  :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #550 on: February 13, 2015, 01:45:20 pm »
Honestly not feeling 'fulfilled' or super passionate about my job but I think ok lang salary and benefits. I am somewhat in sales so i have a car which i can also use for personal use, with free gas and maintenance. I have 20k a year to spend on anything health and wellness. And i have 42 leaves a year (combined VL and SL).

Pero how much ba dapat ineearn ng marketing/ trade marketing managers? Just so i can check if the basic is okay...

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #551 on: February 13, 2015, 05:55:49 pm »
^very happy, i should say..

when i'm still working in a private hospital in QC, my earnings are just enough, not much savings especially if you have a kid.. although my husband gets paid like thrice or even more than my salary, still I find my income not enough.

but now I cannot complain anymore, since my monthly income back home is equivalent to just a day of work here.. so, I feel really blessed. :)

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #552 on: February 13, 2015, 06:01:32 pm »
Yes very happy. :)

I can save more than 20% of my salary every cut off and I still have money for shopping plus I can fund my investments. Replying on this thread makes me realize how blessed I am and that I should be thankful to Papa God. He has been blessing me more than what I ask Him.

Thinking to save more of my salary. :)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #553 on: February 18, 2015, 01:00:10 pm »
Definitely not. Alam naman ng lahat na ang liit ng sweldo ng nurse dito satin... Its not enough for me to save up lalo ngayon nagasawa na ko... But then again, okay na din kesa totally wala. Hay!

heartfortress

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #554 on: February 18, 2015, 01:15:29 pm »
^sinabi mo pa sis maliit talaga sweldo nating mga nurse, im working in a clinic by the way. di ako nakapagwork sa hospital e volunteer lang. Yung sweldo ko mejo ok ng konti kesa sa kung hospital salary kaso talong talo sa experience. kahit single pa ko hirap din ako magsave lalo na ngaun im saving up for my wedding na. Hayyss talaga kaya nope im not happy with my salary.

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #555 on: February 18, 2015, 01:55:43 pm »

Pero how much ba dapat ineearn ng marketing/ trade marketing managers? Just so i can check if the basic is okay...

Depende sa field, and paired with the benefits you mentioned, 50k up should be good.

As for me, happy with the salary, yes. But with the benefits/incentive, no.
I know i deserve and they have the capacity to give me more than what I'm getting now.  I raised this to my boss and it's under discussion at present.


imeego

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #556 on: February 21, 2015, 10:38:31 pm »
I agree sa tax, grabe lang...ok lang sana kung withholding tax lang ang kinakaltas kaso bukod dun eh may VAT pa kami on top of the witholding tax so kumusta naman sa laki ng tax..kanino kaya napupunta? Lol
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 12:37:44 am by imeego »

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #557 on: February 23, 2015, 04:16:29 pm »
Ako sobrang hindi.. nung dalaga pa ko im very happy sa salary ko.. shopping ng shopping and travel.. pero now na may family na sobrang kapos na..
Lalo na nung naging pres. Si pinoy grabe yung tax 6,500 yung binabawas sa sahod ko monthly.. imagine sobrang sayang din nun diba? Pati mga bonus may tax pa.. lahat na lang!
Yung work naman hindi toxic parang tambay lang ako kaya nakakabobo din.. pero ok na rin kasi relax lang..

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #558 on: February 23, 2015, 04:48:27 pm »
yeah sis. pano pa ko, 22K tax ko monthly. but still, i'm happy with my take home pay.

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #559 on: February 23, 2015, 05:12:35 pm »
^naku sis ang laki naman nyan.. 100k siguro monthly salary mo..
Sana nga hindi na lang ako nag nurse limited lang job namin dito sa pinas and ang baba pa ng mga salary..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close