watch now

Author Topic: Are you happy with your salary?  (Read 113446 times)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #500 on: April 20, 2014, 08:37:37 pm »
i will know in a few days kung magiging masaya ako sa sweldo ko. (crossing my fingers)

azrael

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #501 on: April 21, 2014, 09:09:00 am »
I think mine is okay. competitive naman siya. kulang siya kasi kahit single ako parang may pamilya ako dahil head of the family. he he

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #502 on: June 28, 2014, 08:34:47 pm »
Very happy with my salary as a call center operations manager. Ok na ko dun but the bigger the better in my opinion. Hehe.

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #503 on: June 28, 2014, 08:37:22 pm »
Gusto ko pa mas tumaaaaaas: D

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #504 on: June 28, 2014, 08:39:39 pm »
Me too! My goal is too earn 200k a month by next year. Wow!!! I would definitely be contented with that.

Jaguar.Paw

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #505 on: July 14, 2014, 01:05:25 pm »
for sure hindi na after lumabas ni baby..

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #506 on: July 14, 2014, 01:09:59 pm »
No I am not satisfied, now that I am married and pregnant! Ang daming gastos at pinag iipunan...

Queen Chokolah

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #507 on: July 14, 2014, 01:20:19 pm »
No. Kasi andami daming gastusin kay baby. Pero im very satisfied with the company. Every year naman may chance mag increase so galingan na lang. I guess i can never be satisfied. I will always want a higher pay.

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #508 on: July 14, 2014, 03:28:43 pm »
yearly kame may increase pero depende sa performance mo..hindi ako satisfied..actually, halos lahat namen kame hindi satisfied..barat..lahat naman nag eeffort sa trabaho..mahirap lang magahnap ng trabaho kaya nag tyatyga..kaya kameng mga misis sa office, kanya kanyang racket.. :(

tinmanansala

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #509 on: July 14, 2014, 04:51:47 pm »
no, teaching doesn't pays well, specially in province been doing some part-time now as graphic artist to pay some bills

would be happier if I can teach in a public school, better pay

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #510 on: July 15, 2014, 04:03:18 pm »
NO. But then I realized I could side hustle.

ultimate_style

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #511 on: July 19, 2014, 08:51:13 am »
Not really sis.... Kung pwede lang tumaas sana kaso wala pa din blah! :(

Keiyt

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #512 on: July 19, 2014, 11:27:27 pm »
I guess I'm fine with mine right now. I have about 2 years of experience plus in good months, I get incentives for hires so depende talaga sa performance. Also, I'm trying to look at it in a positive way, improve what i can now and who knows, more pay when I have solid experience :)

joevicko

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #513 on: July 21, 2014, 05:37:10 pm »
^sis Keiyt: Incentives? Hires? recruiter ka sis? anong skill? IT?

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #514 on: August 04, 2014, 08:36:37 pm »
what if almost 2 years ka na and no salary increase at all? :( mataas naman evaluation mo pero parang walang plans magka-increase yung boss mo. haaay tipid much? :o


khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #515 on: August 04, 2014, 09:24:06 pm »
nooo...  :( i really should look for another job with better pay/compensation/benefit.

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #516 on: August 05, 2014, 11:28:52 pm »
No. I need extra income

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #517 on: August 06, 2014, 04:56:50 am »
I should realky start looking for another job :( Kahit mahal na mahal ko pa trabaho ko ngayon. I feel abused and neglected.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #518 on: August 12, 2014, 08:18:40 pm »
^aww sis why? Iba din talaga ang job satisfaction pag okay ang environment.

----

Happy and contented ako sa salary ko. I believe i earn more than most of my batchmates. Pero more than anything I am very happy and satisfied with everything about my job -- work load, colleagues, boss, work hours. Benefits lang medyo barat, haha. Minsan toxic pero kinakaya naman. Dream job ko kase talaga to eh. :)

Although i'm planning to practice abroad, i still see myself going back to this same company when i'm too old to treat my patients. Haha.

sofistikada_1230

  • Guest
Re: Are you happy with your salary?
« Reply #519 on: August 13, 2014, 03:33:59 pm »
I'm okay with kasi may tax shield kami so mas malaki take home pay. though i could be happier.
my rule is that my basic (gross) pay should always be higher than my age.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close