We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Di ko naman gusto na siraan ang v&m, baka lang may iba rin diyan na may same experience as mine.I also bought the jaggermeister and nag improve nga ang face ko. Sarap ipanghilamos hehe.
Sis, I don't want to sound nosy but it's not good to scrub your skin daily (I think you know it naman), even if you do it lightly pa. I learned my lesson the hard way. According to my derma, my epidermis was damaged due to frequent scrubbing. I had bumps that looked like small pimples all over. It freaked me out (and I felt embarrassed to go out) when I saw my skin looking like that kasi my skin is generally smooth. It took a week for the bumps to disappear completely (had to use topical and oral treatment). Since then, I scrub only once or twice a week na lang depending on the product that I use. The microbeads in one of my facial cleansers are so tiny I don't even feel the scrubbing. But with V&M's scrubs are slightly abrasive on the skin kasi the particles are much bigger. Take caution lang sis PSThe Clear Y Rose Tease smells so good; it makes you want to taste it
hehe! parehas nga tayo. Iniisip ko kasi lagi pag umoorder online, sayang ang shipment fee. Kailangan i-maximize. Not knowing in the end na sayang lang din. Mas madaming nagagastos. Ang current love ko na ngayon na brand, yung Kiehl's. Medyo mahal sya compared sa V&M, pero worth it naman yung pag invest sa kanya. May thread tayo dito sis, baka gusto mong i-check. Maganda pa sa kanila, since may kamahalan products nila, they're willing to give away samples. Ayan OT na, para di naman OT: eto ang must try sa V&M for me. Yung Lip detox nila. Nakaka lighten ng lips, nakaka moisturize din. (Though may nadiskubre din akong good alternative for this na mas cheaper. lol) Yung Clear y Rosy sugar scrub, super bango nya. Sarap gamitin sa face. Pero nagustuhan ko lang sya dahil sa scent.
mga sis, can you pm me your reseller of V&M tsaka nagcacarry rin ng pureglow? kasi hindi nasagot yung main sellers eh hehe planning to have it delivered before the christmas cut-offs Thanks!