watch now

Author Topic: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]  (Read 121796 times)

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2011, 09:12:51 pm »
^I have used both Cleo and BIA.. To tell you the truth, di naman sya nakatulong sa pag lighten ng skin ko.  :-\ Maybe it's just me. But I still love these products because of their scent.

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #161 on: August 07, 2011, 01:58:11 am »
thanks sis. hmm, i think i'll use nalang their cpc+g XD parang nahihiya akong mag.PM ni jamie dahil mukhang super busy siya eh XD

okay din kaya yung bikini bomb nila?

fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2011, 01:33:27 pm »
Backread ka sis, maraming iba-ibang feedback sa products. Sakin naman malaki nagawa ng BIA & CPC+G in whitening my prob areas, while the cleo rub hardly did anything for me hehe.
Yung bikini bomb effective sa ibang parts. I can live w/o it. Ü

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2011, 12:32:26 am »
thank you sis fatalframe and miss_dibly

BIA can be used down there, right? i'm planning to use cpc+g and bikini bomb and BIA :)) i hope it's not too harsh for sensitive skin.

do you guys know any resellers? ang busy kasi ni ms. jamie and i read somewhere, some clients got their packages delayed :/

emiii

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #164 on: August 18, 2011, 02:34:59 pm »
Hi ladies. Could you please give some suggestions, what V&M products should I purchase that are similar to Emu Oil Plus (I've read it will make your pores smaller daw) of BN and Micro Peel Soap for Bikini Area/Underarm (Emu) also by BN?
I've heard a lot of negative feedbacks for BN kasi eh 


TIA!

my83

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2011, 06:43:17 pm »
So sad... I've been road testing their Mineral Primer for almost 2 weeks now and it didn't help with my oily skin. Also, medyo magastos sa gamit yung primer. I need two pumps to cover my face - in other words, mabilis maubos. I think it's quite expensive P335 for a 20ml bottle only. =(

As for the Jag soap, I'm only on my second day. Will post feedback after 2weeks.

sajo

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2011, 01:20:56 pm »
hi mga sis! sa mga reseller naman ng V & M pa-pm naman. tinignan ko yun website ng V & M for reseller kaso nagdodoubt ako parang indi updated eh hehe thanks!

ycka29

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2011, 10:23:21 pm »
^i texted some of them coz i wanna order but nobody replied. i think its not updated anymore.

you can send an order form dorectly to V&M nalang, though minsan parang  super busy si ms jaime kasi matagal magreply din. but i think its worth the wait. :)

i love my scrub and lip detox (smells like judge bubblegum) hehe.

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2011, 10:21:33 am »
^ sis, what scrub ang gamit mo??? Thanks.

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2011, 02:41:31 pm »
Meron bang reseller ng V&M na pwede meetup sa UST? i am runnng low on the BIA , i super love it lalo na the minty  feeling. And i want to try the soaps din

ycka29

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2011, 07:40:33 pm »
^ sis, what scrub ang gamit mo??? Thanks.

sis, its the spa milk salt. :)

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #171 on: October 06, 2011, 08:11:19 am »
kadarating lang the other day ng bare it all cream ko, yung mentholated, ginamit ko kagabi, gulat ako, sobrang laaaamig talaga, to the point na i had to go under the sheets kasi nga naka AC kami. after 15 minutes, tolerated na. i love the supernatural cream, hindi siya malagkit. i top it off with emu oil, rosehip oil and kabuki extract from BN. yung CPC+G ko kasi, im mixing it with my toner and bare it all :)

i so so love these products! <3
and ofcourse, the raw and unrefined shea butter. sometimes nilalagay ko siya sa hair. it benefits the hair din daw kasi.

fides00

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2011, 10:15:54 am »
I'm torn between buying The Modern Geisha and the African Black Soap.  :-\ Which one is better?

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2011, 10:22:32 am »
I'm torn between buying The Modern Geisha and the African Black Soap.  :-\ Which one is better?

i suggest you try the Modern Geisha sis, its suited for asian skin :)

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2011, 11:21:04 am »
Super bad trip ako kay Lex Beltran (a V&M reseller). Super! I ordered Mon or last sunday, tapos supposedly mag meet ng Wed, di ako sinipot kasi daw nagka car accident and they have to help pa daw yun other victims, that is with me miscalling and texting her for about mga 5x pa ha... Ok with me understandable. But i was expecting Thurs na itext man lang nya ako. Fri came by, wala pa rin, i told her Fri night dapat by Sat makuha ko na from her, if not will cancel nalang. So that gives her Fri night and Saturday to do something. She replied pa naman na she thought im cancelling na my orders.. Super bad trip! Do not order from her mga sis, tagal mag reply pa because sabi niya wala raw signal masyado sakanila and my messages come in late na raw, but nung unang time i gave an ultimatum, naka-reply naman agad.
I let her know through text na talagang disappointed ako sakanya.

Kay Jamie na ako direcho oorder, and i will let her know about this

fides00

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2011, 11:37:17 am »
^^ i see. :) thanks sis!

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2011, 12:45:59 pm »
^^ i see. :) thanks sis!

No problem sis! (:

xiaou

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2011, 10:49:05 am »
pa join po!

Finally, I got the chance to buy some V&M products last weekend at Trendsetters Bazaar at Rockwell. Below are the stuff that I bought:

CPC+G
Emu Oil 30ml
Emu Radiance Cream
Lip detox
Bare It All (Mentholated)
Supernatural Cream
Keep It Safe SPF35
Spa Milk Salt (Vanilla)
Lulur Soap (small)
African Black Soap

So far, I'm loving BIA pero I'm having chills pag nilalagay ko sya all over my body (kase naman, addicted ako sa smell). I think ok din yung ABS, it dried up my cystic pimples after 2 days of using it and parang naging clearer yung skin ko. Sayang hindi ako nakabili ng Cleo Rub in Vanilla:(


xiaou

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2011, 01:15:02 pm »
by the way, i have a question sa mga users ng Lulur Soap (i've tried to backread already pero nahilo na ko sa kakabasa sa thread 2), is it ok for it to be used sa face? TIA for the feedback!

missyli

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2011, 02:38:23 pm »
Hi ladies. Could you please give some suggestions, what V&M products should I purchase that are similar to Emu Oil Plus (I've read it will make your pores smaller daw) of BN and Micro Peel Soap for Bikini Area/Underarm (Emu) also by BN?
I've heard a lot of negative feedbacks for BN kasi eh 


TIA!

Hi Sis!

Just a suggestion based sa experience ko...Ako din kasi I have enlarged pores so Ms. Jaime suggested the Jag soap, maganda effect sakin. In just 3 days talagang malaki ang difference...I use cpc+g serum din on my face directly and their Emu oil. Sobrang soft at smooth ang effect nya :)

Hope this helps :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close