watch now

Author Topic: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]  (Read 121863 times)

annetres

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #140 on: July 04, 2011, 05:15:04 pm »
okay naman sis ang emu ng BN? sis update mo ako sa cpc+g soap?

mga sis anong organic soap ba ng VnM ang whitening and moisturizer at the same time?

fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2011, 10:27:24 am »
Ok naman emu oil ng BN. Mostly ginagamit ko sya for the face pero pwede sya on any part of the skin.

Wala pa ko nagamit na completely moisturizing soap from VNM. Based sa description papasok sana yung Modern Geisha pero di ko makita whitening effect. Mabagal ata.

I'm liking the jag soap, I think it has helped dry up my pimples. Ü

Wala pa ko makita kahit anong effect sa CPCG soap.

my83

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #142 on: July 07, 2011, 12:44:47 pm »
I tried their Lip detox... no significant changes yet but it's very cool on the lips and no chapped lips since I started using it.  I want to try their Jag soap   :)

fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2011, 12:11:46 am »
I love their lip detox. Before I started using it gumagamit ako ng godiva whitening lip balm once in a while kasi medyo dark yung lining ng lips ko tas titigil ako pag naglighten na kasi magmumuka naman ako maputla.
But since I started using VNM lip detox na-maintain na yung color ng lips ko :)

annetres

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2011, 07:24:38 pm »

Yung jag soap mukang promising, iwasan lang mapunta sa mata ang hapdi!

sis how is their Jag soap? okay naman? i am planning to get one sana..

sputnik

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #145 on: July 12, 2011, 07:32:18 pm »
hi sis annetres, please post feedbacks on jag soap ms. jaime told me nakakaliit daw ng pores? is it true? drying ba sya sa skin? I want to give it a try but im still waiting for good feedbacks
thank you

annetres

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2011, 11:46:24 pm »
just paid kanina mga sis.. now waiting for the jag soap nag lulur.. open pores din kasi prob ko eh :( pero im not oily...

rastamom

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2011, 09:45:46 am »
Ok yung jag soap with me. It quickly dries up pimples that just about to come out so I have not had any break out since I started using it. It's been 2wks since i started using it. I love it. It doesn't dry my skin, and yes I think it has tightened my pores.  It will now be my staple facial wash. Highly recommended!

blatherina

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2011, 08:21:30 am »

^uy, kaintriga yan a.
I've yet to use the african black soap though.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:16:33 am by blatherina »

qhym

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2011, 11:19:04 am »
sisses what time normally nagstart bazaar? tia

fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2011, 01:44:11 am »
Went to the bazaar today and bought (for the first time) VNM's emu oil. It now comes in a pump bottle just like BN's so I guess the controversy over its size will finally be over hehe.
Wala naman sya amoy & doesn't feel any different from BN's emu oil din.

If I had extra money I would've also bought a bar of rewinding stems para ma-try. Ü

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2011, 05:58:46 pm »
anyone here tried their slimming oil? any reviews? thanks.

annetres

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2011, 02:51:44 pm »
i sooo love their Lulur bar but sadly ang bilis matunaw. two weeks lang wala na.. 200php din un noh! but it did wonders, nawala pimples ko sa back.. but i'll stop with it muna, shift muna ako sa BN kabuki fairnes.. lulur kc is not so packed kaya bilis matunaw. :(

pink_belter

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #153 on: July 27, 2011, 12:11:42 pm »
i love their cleopatra rub! i didn't used any lotion na when i started using this. try it! =)

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #154 on: July 27, 2011, 04:30:54 pm »
I also <3 Cleo rub dahil sa heavenly scent. Pero when it comes to moisturizing effect, bagsak sya sa akin lalo't nasa airconditioned room. :( Though pag nasa labas naman ng bahay, ok nanaman sya sa skin.

fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #155 on: July 27, 2011, 11:32:35 pm »
^yan din ang feedback ko sa cleo rub, nakaka addict scent pero doesn't deliver much

annetres

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2011, 06:17:02 pm »
nakakalahati ko na ang jag soap.... uhm.. i cant see its promising effect na sinasabi ni ms.Jamie eh.. my face is still oily and hindi naman naminimize ang pore openings.. :(

fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2011, 11:43:17 am »
Aww.. Hiyangan talaga.. Sakin di pa ubos 1 cut nung soap ko as in, and yet nakitaan ko na good results. Ano skin type mo sis? I'm thinking maybe it may not work for some other types?

Ang di ko makitaan ng effect yun CPCG soap hehe.

The raw shea butter does minimize the appearance of stretchies. Andun pa din sila but less vivid, parang ganon pero mashugal yung effect para sa old stretchies like mine. Kaya tyaga talaga hehe

my83

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2011, 08:27:07 am »
Just got my orders:

V&M Jag Soap
Pureglow Primer
Pureglow Mineral Foundation (creamy Milk Rum)

Excited... hopefully the jag soap and primer work on me  :)

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2011, 06:41:25 pm »
i'm confused if i should buy cleopatra rub or bare it all emu cream. saan dito ang mas nakakaputi? i plan to use it everyday, including on the UA and down there. haha. okay lang ba yun?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close