watch now

Author Topic: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]  (Read 121892 times)

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2011, 01:19:26 am »
I want to order CPC+G.. resellers who give freebies (LOL) and has GCASH as mode of payment and xend as courier please pm me :)

Calixta

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2011, 01:46:32 am »
I can't leave w/o Venus& Mars' Cleopatra Rub In Vanilla, hindi kasi lahat ng vanilla variant ng lotion ganito ang scent---heaven grabe.  :)  Spa Milk Salt also in Vanilla--I use it at night to take off the impurities of the day, result---silky, smooth skin not to mention you smell like a cupcake. Sweet, dreamy scent before you zzzz at night or if you're married or w/ a partner, well, you know what I mean  ;)

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2011, 08:00:58 am »
^ I agree. Grabe ang bango ng Cleo rub nila combo with milk salt. :D Ibang iba sa vanilla ng ibang brands. Sis, try mo yung Clear Y Rosy Tease (Sugar scrub for face naman), Super bango din! Hindi nga lang vanilla scent.. Pero heavenly talaga yung amoy. ;) Plus the scent lingers in your skin.

fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2011, 01:21:49 pm »
I sooo agree with you two kaso since budget constraint, di muna ko bumili ng cleo rub so I can buy a big tub of BIA.

New products I'm using:
seaweed soap - I think nakabawas naman sya slight ng appearance of cellulites at the back of my thighs. In terms of whitening can't expect much pero mas may nakita kong effect kesa sa lulur.

pure shea - shea-t ang mahal :D and I even got the bigger size hoping to erase my 15-yo stretchies. Mula nagkaron ako ng monthly period at 10 pa kasi yun. Nabasa ko sa internet sites pure, raw and unrefined shea butter can work wonders just give it 3-6 months before you can see results. Sana mag last ng 6 mos. yung tub and if I'd see some improvement I'll definitely repurchase.

Kaka order ko lang Modern Geisha. Sana magwork for me. I need to get rid of acne and erase the marks they always leave. Saka nakaka cleanse daw talaga to unlike Royal Pearl di makabura make-up.

I don't like the new packaging of CPC+G! Pump na sya ngayon so super hirap tanchahin lalabas and if ihahalo mo sya sa iba like emu oil makaka ilang press ka ::)

...km

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2011, 10:59:11 am »
... finally decided what soap to buy. since i don't have acne i'm going to try the royal pearl just to brighten up my skin and i hope it will!

late.bloomer

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2011, 08:41:21 pm »
pajoin po.. :)

love the lip detox, 1 week ko pa lang gamit pero medyo reddish na upper lip ko..genetic kasi yung dark lips ko..

i also love the emu oil, nakakafade talaga ng scars, along with the cpc+g.. very effective products.. pati yung spa salt scrub very addicting! yung bia and bikini bomb effective din..

dito ko lang din sa girl talk nadiscover yung venus and mars, then went to their bazaar at megatent last week.. ayun mas lalong nadagdagan mga products na gusto ko bilhin sa kanila.. :D


fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2011, 11:12:20 pm »
Glad you love them too. Ü

Pag marami na ko datung lahat halos products nila bibilin ko hehe.

Re. Modern Geisha though parang di naghi-heal acne ko. I think nakakalighten sya marks pero di pa pumuputi muka ko hehe. But that's the least of my concerns, gusto ko mawala na acne and acne marks.
Super oily skin nga pala ko and the soap doesn't control my oilies.

I still la-la-la-love Royal Pearl

ycka29

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2011, 01:12:11 pm »
^saw this one sa sesou... sorry can't seem to find kung ano meaning ng CPC+G and other terms. enlighten me mga sis.. :|

fatalframe

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2011, 09:19:48 pm »
Sesou carries V&M now?

Cpc+g means Clair Blance, Papaya, Calamansi, Glutathione.
Backread ka sis to get more info. Ü or best, visit the multiply site.

blatherina

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2011, 11:20:13 am »
The wonder/bb cream sorta smells like bathroom tablets. (yknow, the kind you hang behind sinks)
Color is a scary cartoon-flesh, though it doesn't show because
coverage seems light-to-medium.
Panalo ang SPF. (50!)
Non-greasy feel.


I'm still patch-testing.. sana di ako mag-break out.  :-\

New products!
jagermeister beer suit soap
cpc+g feel good peel soap
and the stem cell soap. Not too sure about the effect of topically applied stem cells though...
(Para sigurong gluta na topical. Does not work because gluta needs to be processed internally, w/ an overdose of vit c. hehe)



« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:30:19 am by blatherina »

blatherina

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2011, 11:22:01 am »

Oh, and the Cleo Rub in Vanilla Love smells like a z.e.n. body butter I once had.. something w/ goatsmilk? I forget. I'm excited about the ABS and the Minty geranium mud soap and the primer -- which I can't use yet because I have to patch test.  :P


ycka29

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2011, 12:59:17 pm »
Sesou carries V&M now?

Cpc+g means Clair Blance, Papaya, Calamansi, Glutathione.
Backread ka sis to get more info. Ü or best, visit the multiply site.

oops sorry. not V&M pala sis. im confused with the organic stuffs na. hehe. :P anyway, thanks sis!! :) yun pala yun. hahah.

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2011, 09:18:34 pm »
This isn't about V & M's new products but I just want to share this scoop from VenusandMars Naturals' fb page. Ms. Jamie/Justin posted this earlier..

It has come to our knowledge that a certain ONLINE SHOP here in FACEBOOK has blatantly COPIED VERBATIM our product description and product shots. We have all the measures to press serious charges against SHOPS doing so. Right now, we are tracking them down. We have agents handling our patents, FDA licenses, legal papers, DTI, Business permits, BIR etc so people who plan to do the same should start thinking legal.  We should know because we took those shots and we take every effort in coming up with these product descriptions. Gosh. Down to the personal experiences!! It is very discomforting to know how some people have the guts to post it just like that and claim as their own. How can these people carry on with the business knowing how unethical they are.

Just want to share this to our sissies and be warned about this Beatrice OnlineShop who's selling their own line of "organic" products but unfortunately plagiarizing other companies' product description/pix and even testimonies.

Here's the whole story if you want to know its details. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=235348339814090&id=100000167782326&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 09:42:56 pm by miss_dibly »

blatherina

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2011, 06:35:45 am »

Used the primer around my eyes, wahaaaw, hindi masyado humulas yung Revlon liquid dip liner ko!!! After 6 hrs, mejo parang may eyeshadow na'ko, pero ok na yun kasi w/o primer, nagiging blush-on si liner (o.a. mag-migrate)

(Still cannot stand the smell of the bb cream. I hope they come up with an unscented version. I don't get why the smell is so strong. What ingredient are they putting in that needs to be masked by the scent?!)




forever20atheart

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2011, 10:27:02 am »
Ladies may nakatry na ba ng effective na scar remover nila? Grabe hanap ako ng hanap, wala akong makita :(

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2011, 10:59:27 am »
parang yummy yung cleo rub in vanilla.  ;D

Calixta

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2011, 04:07:18 pm »
parang yummy yung cleo rub in vanilla.  ;D


sa sobrang yummy niya sis excited ako laging mag shower kahit pagod LOL  ;D better with spa milt salt in vanilla din for that "cupcake" scent  ;D

my83

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2011, 05:47:24 pm »
has anyone tried V&Ms sister company's Pureglow Products?

pamysabel

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2011, 07:07:42 pm »
cpcg + bikini bomb didn't work for me. Waste of money.  >:(

forever20atheart

  • Guest
Re: Venus & Mars Products [THREAD 3]
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2011, 07:56:41 pm »
cpcg + bikini bomb didn't work for me. Waste of money.  >:(

same here sis!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close