We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I already subscribed to MSB.I was trying to use my Paypal to checkout at drugstore.com but it says that theydon't accept Paypal that's not from / within US...haaay. Paano niyo naggamit Paypalin purchasing...dapat ba yung Paypal ko update ko with my US address din?
Since when nag accept ng di US based cc ang bbw?
sis if I remember it right around june this year umorder ako sa bbw,10 pcs and shipped to california pero gamit ko cc is bpi gold ko,siguro kaya di nila ni reject kasi sinulat kong billing address is sa POBOX california din although phil.cc talaga gamit ko. pumasok naman yung order.