watch now

Author Topic: Online shopping  (Read 164012 times)

WanderingShinobi

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #240 on: September 12, 2013, 08:27:30 pm »
I already subscribed to MSB.

I was trying to use my Paypal to checkout at drugstore.com but it says that they
don't accept Paypal that's not from / within US...haaay. Paano niyo naggamit Paypal
in purchasing...dapat ba yung Paypal ko update ko with my US address din?

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #241 on: September 14, 2013, 01:18:15 pm »
Hi!.. may naka try na sa Luxola?? I wanna purchase.. kaso may nabasa ko from the Phils siya. 1 month daw wala pa yung package niya. anyone who purchased from their website?

smoothie

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #242 on: September 16, 2013, 10:33:19 pm »
^^paypal u.s lang sis. I used my mastercard bpi :)

Zia_

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #243 on: September 17, 2013, 05:44:14 pm »
I already subscribed to MSB.

I was trying to use my Paypal to checkout at drugstore.com but it says that they
don't accept Paypal that's not from / within US...haaay. Paano niyo naggamit Paypal
in purchasing...dapat ba yung Paypal ko update ko with my US address din?

Same experience sa drugstore.com. Akala ko ok to use ang Paypal, ang strict pala nila.

For Vitamins, go to pureformulas.com. Mas mura pa sila dun and you can use your Paypal. Libre shipping pa! :) If you have questions before you buy, chat their Puristas, they respond super fast.

seraphim

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #244 on: September 25, 2013, 04:46:54 pm »
Hey everyone. I came across mango http://shop.mango.com/PH/mango
may nakapag try na ba bumili dito? I registered na and yung shipping nila is Php600.

Feedback naman please like anong courier yung ginagamit nila and if may tax pa.
Thanks!

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #245 on: September 25, 2013, 06:29:14 pm »
^
Hi, I've tried them already. They use DHL. Kung ano quote ng mango, yun lang babayaran. More feedback can be found in the mango thread.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 09:14:27 am by hisana »

miss understood

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #246 on: September 25, 2013, 07:38:10 pm »
For those who are having problem with online selling sites na hindi nag-aaccept ng non-US issued cards, natry niyo na ba ang Payoneer? Pwede na kasing itransfer ang paypal to payoneer.

http://www.payoneer.com/payment-services/en/paypal/index.aspx

xadie28

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #247 on: October 03, 2013, 02:06:40 pm »
may nakapag purchase na ba sa inyo sa 6pm.com using hsbc cc? tia sa sasagot  :D

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #248 on: October 03, 2013, 03:35:36 pm »
^
I ordered from them once pero back in 2010 pa ito. Hindi ko lang maalala if ginamit ko yung hsbc ko or citibank. But I think naman both can be used for transactions with 6pm without any problem.

xadie28

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #249 on: October 04, 2013, 10:52:36 am »
^thank you for the info sis hisana, well try to purchase next time sa 6pm  :D

jazzygelable

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #250 on: October 04, 2013, 08:42:39 pm »
hi sis, can anybody here send me an invite for coachfactory.com? :) Thanks!
so far, these are the us sites i know where i can purchase with paypal/ph credit card
-amazon
-ebay.com
-vitacost
-target

xadie28

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #251 on: October 04, 2013, 11:46:05 pm »
Mga sis, kailan next schedule for big sale sa US?

sumtingnew23

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #252 on: October 05, 2013, 12:47:41 am »
^ sis supposed to be this coming thanksgiving, they call it black friday sale and this year it will be on november 29, pero as early as 28 ata me mga nag dodoor buster na. 

For my recent purchases using my bpi gold cc
as always loyal shopper ako ng WALGREENS- for vitamins and much more..hehe nag papa box kasi ako sa pobox kaya kahit medyo bulky okay lang. Good deal dito soaps na most of the time buy 1 take 1, perfume(Good prices), and most pantry stuff.
GNC- inaabangan ko yung sale nila na 3 for 25 dollars, recently bought their women's ultra mega,normal price 19 dollars but because of the 3 for 25 sale e 8 dollars each bottle of 90 pcs, plus only 1 dollar for shipping
IHERB- bought some medicine for my brother in law and some tazo tea if I remember, they offer inernational shipping, sa post office bagsak.  Recently I tried to purchase some tazo tea because they gave me free 10 dollar credit, but for some reason hinihingi nila yung approval code ng bpi as a confirmation to my order bago mag push thru.  And because I am out of country hindi ko nagawa to confirm sa said date nila kaya na cancel order ko. Pero so far naman satisfactory experience ko sa kanila.  Hihintayin ko na muna mag send ng free credit bago ako bumili ulit hehe.
KMART- always accepts my bpi cc without any hassle, they offer international shipping din.
EBAGS- recently purchased a backpack and a handbag using bpi cc.
JOURNEYS- recently ordered 2 keds shoes, on the way to the POBOX warehouse ngayon.  Here they have an option for US payment or International payment.  Since bpi cc ko is billed in manila I have to go to their international payment section, partner nila yung company na internationalcheckout.com for the billing.  Converted na agad sa peso babayaran mo.
BATH AND BODY WORKS- accepts bpi cc
TOYSRUS-accepts bpi cc
AMAZON

For all this online stores nga pala, the shipment address I used is POBOX company.

Eto naman mga failed attempts ko sa ibang online store so far
NATURALIZER
KOHLS


@sis jazzygelable pm me your email address so I can invite.

sorry medyo napahaba :-)

chefron

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #253 on: October 05, 2013, 06:46:29 am »
Since when nag accept ng di US based cc ang bbw?

xadie28

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #254 on: October 05, 2013, 07:59:52 am »
^^matagal pa pala yung next big sale nila. Sana good deals para worth the wait, pigil na pigil akong mag shopping online kasi sabi saken wait ko na lang daw yung up coming big sale sa us.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 10:53:11 am by xadie28 »

sushiandshoes

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #255 on: October 05, 2013, 10:30:15 am »
I've tried so many online stores na including those stores na hindi nagshiship directly here in the Philippines! So far so good naman and sobrang na adik ako kakashopping!

Is anyone here tried na magshopping sa mga Korean, Japanese online stores?

PinkAbyss

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #256 on: October 05, 2013, 01:30:20 pm »
I am also addicted to online shopping. recently, madami ako friends na galing US  so pinapakidala ko nalang.

sumtingnew23

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #257 on: October 05, 2013, 04:10:56 pm »
Since when nag accept ng di US based cc ang bbw?

sis if I remember it right around june this year umorder ako sa bbw,10 pcs and shipped to california pero gamit ko cc is bpi gold ko,siguro kaya di nila ni reject kasi sinulat kong billing address is sa POBOX california din although phil.cc talaga gamit ko. pumasok naman yung order.

glyzza026

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #258 on: October 06, 2013, 07:37:33 am »
last shopping ko sa US was yung labor day sale nila.daming good deals. last sept.2 ata yon.at ngayon inaabangan ko naman black friday sale. weeh excited na.

chefron

  • Guest
Re: Online shopping
« Reply #259 on: October 06, 2013, 02:34:51 pm »
sis if I remember it right around june this year umorder ako sa bbw,10 pcs and shipped to california pero gamit ko cc is bpi gold ko,siguro kaya di nila ni reject kasi sinulat kong billing address is sa POBOX california din although phil.cc talaga gamit ko. pumasok naman yung order.
ah ok masubukan ngang mailagay ang US address nila kung paapsok din

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close