We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I guess you could sis. I did try registering our emails thru email din. But I feel lang nabagalan ako, so I kept on dialing and redialing their number until I got a live operator. When she ask me of my info she does know about our emails so, I guess registering thru email works. So parang kinomfirm ko nalang that I want to registered our emails. Hehe malay natin sis, maging totoo. Hehe
Note from Embassy Manila: The U.S. Embassy Manila's online appointment system for new CRBA applications is open. Applications will no longer be accepted through either a courier or through the mail service. Applications that are received through these methods will be returned and applicants will be asked to use the online appointment system. For applicants who were requested to submit additional documents at the time of their interview, you may still submit these documents through the mail or a courier. The Consular section of the U.S. Embassy in Manila is currently scheduled to move into a new building in early March 2011. This new facility will allow us to serve our customers more efficiently. While this time period is not confirmed, we will not be opening any new appointments in anticipation that our move will occur according to this schedule. Once we have confirmed the exact dates of the move, we will again open appointments. Please monitor our website for updated information.