We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ano site ng Happy couples mga sis?
^I don't want a restaurant that resembles a place for kids. Some place that has chairs with a cushion (not wooden).
Haha well my budget is probably somewhere around 10-20k. I've read posts where people have around 30 guests and have 60k. But isn't there a wedding reception venue that can be done simple with 10-20k? Buffet of food, simple catering, flowers, decoration. I don't want it to be all out like flowers everywhere and pink and red fancy decor. Just something simple. I don't want to waste next year's big event I dunno if I will need to rent a room for the event. I can't find any good pictures online of "small wedding reception" lol. I can only find pictures of big receptions where there are tables everywhere for multiple families. I remember at Yakimix in Ortigas where my parents and my fiance's family met each other (and had a great time), we spent around 7k for buffet. Though for the civil wedding reception, instead of going to get our food, would be nice for people to take the food to us.
^ romulo cafe in jupiter st