Im getting married on December this year. And I just wanted it to be simple too. Kind of intimate lang with family and friends.. siguro more or less 100 pax. Was able to get the rings already and going to book the caterer (Queensland because their set- up was great and heard great reviews plus affordable pa) this Sunday during their food tasting.
The venue was taken care of by my h2b's dad. And dahil Christian wedding, we'll have only one ceremony and reception venue. Pati pastor ok na kasi friend din ng dad nya haha!
I'm actually planning to use Spotify lang nga for the music and sounds lol. So I think I just need a supplier who will take care of the sound equipment which Im going to book on the upcoming wedding fair..Ill ask my bro to be the DJ

On the invites naman, planning to do it DIY lang pati sa save the date invites for the guests na hindi sponsors. Sa dami ng cute templates sa internet I think we can do it naman. Kasi from the wedding fairs, average price ng package for the invites mga 5k for 100 pax, e Im thinking if I can buy a nice printer na for that cost para magamit pa pagkatapos

pwede pa magprint ng kung ano- ano like table tags, thank you cards, etc. hehe. Dahil h2b gave me a nice 4/3rds camera for my birthday last April, gagamitin ko for a little fun shoot with h2b, me and our pets! (a cat and a tzu) photographer namin? timer and a tripod. lol.
Sa emcee ill ask friends nalang, kahit 2 sila. para tipid and mas masaya kasi if they know us personally.
The gown, I'm looking at RTW's lang. I want a simple dress lang talaga. yun tipong I wont be needing my maid of honor to carry a trail haha! and im actually considering on renting pa nga..looking at olx ads

kasi yun mga officemates kong kinasal, they were kind of telling me hindi naman na nila uli magagamit yun wedding gowns na binili nila, its usually sitting on their drawer lang nasasayang lang and ang mahal ng bili nila..
Makeup.. ako nalang. lol. I love makeup and that's my ultimate dream. Kate Middleton and Vanessa Matsunaga lang ang peg.

and Im excited kasi I get to do makeup shopping haha!!
Si h2b gusto nga niya nakasneakers lang and medyo casual ang get up so he can still use the wardrobe kahit after the wedding. basta eto lang ang peg..
http://data3.whicdn.com/images/14667735/large.jpgfor his entourage.. we're looking at gingham blue shirt (planning to buy at uniqlo lang lol) with yellow bow tie. we find it cute and simple lang..
http://www.glendaloughmanor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/i-loveswagmag.jpgand for the giveaways, personalized playing cards or eco bags for the ladies so the guests can use it talaga

yun we're yet to book din sa fair but we saw some samples already.
ayoko rin ng traditional program. We're actually planning na yun buong reception program composed of games lang (parlor games!) and song or dance numbers from our guests na friends and family. Ill ask my friends to do a group dance number lang haha!
and for the p/v hindi pa ako decided if Ill get a package lahat kasi nakikita ko super mahal kahit sa wedding fair. Cheapest I think halos 30k photo pa lang

yun on- site vids baka wala na. or isipin ko pa kung may ok na mura. mga vid presentation, balak ko ako nalang gagawa. Ill ask h2b gumawa rin sya for me haha! Hello Magisto App! Ill need a projector though :/ but I think that would be fun. yun photos nalang siguro ibook ko.
Di na rin kami kukuha ng photobooth but if ever, well get something super simple as in camera and printer lang. and the backdrop DIY lang..
I saw a very nice DIY store sa SM Megamall sa new fashion hall nila. Name of the store's, Celebrations Party Central and andami DIY stuff they make me giddy! You might want to check them out DIY sissies.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/1503316_584431161635938_1522641118_n.jpgThe flower decors, planning to replace them or minimize maybe by using pinwheels nalang para di na ako mangarag and we can do it days or months before. Madali lang sya gawin but they look great and quirky!
The cake, order nalang sa Mom and Tina's or patong patong na Mango Bravo from Conti's

saya!
Infinity dress naman balak ko ipasuot sa entourage ko. They can use it after the wedding pa. I wanted to buy one for myself too..for maybe, a second outfit look for the reception ;p
I hope you keep the ideas coming sissies! I love to hear more suggestions! Thanks to pinterest and the countless Apps nowadays, planning can be such a breeze. I feel no pressure at all.lol!