We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
write in your journal sis..or if you don not have one yet or do not want to keep one..write it in any paper, pour your heart out. you could just tjrow it away if you do not want to keep a record of it .i cry too....
Initially I cried in silence.But what I did not forget was to pray to God. It came to a point where I was visiting the church just to sit and find solitude, and then before I leave, I would light a candle and then say the same prayer - Lord enlighten me and my husband that we may find it in our hearts to have love, peace and harmony in our marriage.Mommy Fe