We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have to rethink kung dun talaga kami this holy week. baka di ma enjoy ng mga kasama ko pag ganon madalian yung tour. Am I right yung Sumaguing Cave lang ganon ang set up kasi baka mapuno ng tao yung loob ng cave? If yung big falls naman siguro wala naman dapat madaliin dun right? or yung Sunrise sa Mt. Kiltepan?
Hi LeStSkY! How's the cave connection experience? I haven't tried that. When I first went to Sagada, I just tried the sumaguing. I'm thinking of going for cave connection this year.
sooo sad! whole day umulan dito sagada! sira lahat ng plans for bomod-ok, echo valley, hanging coffins etc.! foodtrip na lang tuloy nangyari....
yahoo! 10 pax na kami.. hoping for 3 more..