watch now

Author Topic: Australia thread 6  (Read 116729 times)

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #160 on: July 22, 2011, 08:50:39 pm »
mga sis pasali..  :)

my parents live there since 1991 with my 2 brothers. ako lang naiwan dito sa pinas with my aunts and grandma. then i also have an aunt who lives there with her 2 daughters. my parents are trying to find a way para makapunta na ako doon. tigas kasi ng ulo ko, dati pa nila ako pinapupunta pero ayaw ko. went there once lang for a vacation. now i'm already married and have a daughter na. the thing is mahigpit na daw sobra ngayon. and nahihirapan na ang parents ko to petition me lalo na sa status kong married. wala na bang ibang way? syempre kung ako ang tatanungin gusto ko pupunta kami doon as a family. we tried the skills test kaso 'yung field ko hindi naman in demend doon.

and grabe na nga.. the situation there changed alot already. before, kahit iwan daw nila gate nila walang mawawala walang magnanakaw. ngayon iba na. before Christmas nalooban bahay ng aunt ko. dumaan sa backyard then gumamit ng glass cutter pinasok bahay nila. sobrang gulo ng bahay buti nalang wala sila doon. laptop, digicam, bag ng aunt ko with her id's and car keys, pati alkansya ng pinsan ko tinangay.

when i was there muntik akong madukutan. nasa city kami buying pasalubong then itong guy napansin ko dikit ng dikit tapos may jacket siyang nakasampay sa arm niya. pero kunyari mamimili din. pag lingon ko kitang kita ko 'yung kamay niya naka extend sa bag ko and bag ko nakabukas na halfway.. tinawag ko aunt ko tapos siya 'yung sumigaw. nag sorry pa ang loko sabay takbo.
pa join mga sissies..di ako taga land down under but my fiance is..nanakawan na rin [textspeak!]. last yr bakasyon [textspeak!] dito sa pinas. pag balik nya wala na laptop, printer, etc.. and then this july lang nag bday anak nya at dami visitors. inuman to the max sila.. ayun kinabukasan wala na mobile ni bf. grabe! parang nasa pinas lang [textspeak!]..LOL..

jenny_2284

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2011, 09:13:02 pm »
Qantas seat sale to Manila return flight- only aud888 for select dates.

Hurry, sale ends in two days ( I think).

sis, whats the link? pa-share naman pls. thanks.

port80*

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2011, 09:30:06 pm »
^Sis, you can click HERE. 

prisma

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2011, 06:07:30 am »
Ako rin, nanakawan sa train.

carolskitot

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2011, 07:01:59 am »
I'm IT Graduate this year

May available bang Trabaho na related sa course ko

please Email Me at lejhak_44@yahoo.com

sis marami, hanap ka lang sa seek.com.au

port80*

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #165 on: July 23, 2011, 06:02:24 pm »
^Sis, di ba mahirap sa seek.com.au if you're applying from the Philippines?  My brother and my sister kasi, both engineers, would really like to try their luck here but they get discouraged applying in seek.com.au kasi almost all the openings require you to have the appropriate working visa already.  Any tips? 

jabe

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2011, 02:42:17 pm »
I hope there's also a seat sale from Manila to Australia. I missed the PAL seat sale last week...

jddrgn

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2011, 02:55:08 pm »
i agree about sa seek.com.au

ang hirap mag hanap ng trabaho kasi kailangan may visa ka na agad.

any options pa?

shel27

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2011, 05:00:00 pm »
^hi mga sis, try nyo rin mag apply sa seek, i applied without a visa and they sponsored me, same thing nung pumunta ako sa NZ, wala akong visa and applied seek din, got a job and was sponsored...samahan ng maraming prayer...

jenny_2284

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2011, 10:36:42 pm »
^Sis, you can click HERE.

^ thanks so much. now ko lang na-check itong thread. bka wala na yng promo but will still check. thanks do much again for sharing.

jenny_2284

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2011, 10:43:04 pm »
 ^ I mean "so" much. Just check the site. Wala na. Sayang.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2011, 11:38:02 am »
Is anyone here studying full time AND working full time?

I wanna study again soon kaso I can't let go of my work...

How do you do this? Is it even possible? ;D

Maycon

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2011, 04:48:16 pm »
hi sisses...i'm a newbie in this forum. i am interested to try my luck in applying for an immigrant visa. i would just like to ask all of you how to start and how to go about the process. I'm an HR professional here in the Phil, what will be the available jobs in store for me there?

thanks so much in advance for your replies.

mh_con

La Vida Dulce

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2011, 06:36:46 pm »
Is anyone here studying full time AND working full time?

I wanna study again soon kaso I can't let go of my work...

How do you do this? Is it even possible? ;D

Me! :D Yes it is possible! :)

I study law full time and work as a paralegal full time. But I'm in an unusual arrangement because my degree is done in trimesters and students are usually only allowed to do three subjects per trimester (which is full time, regardless). My classes are usually held from 11am to 1pm and 6pm to 8pm, so on days that I have 11am classes I duck out from work to go to uni (which is a block away from my work place) over my lunch break. On those days I start at 8am instead of the standard 9am to make the whole 7.5 hour day. As for 6pm classes naman, I go to them after work. Also, most of my electives are done in block classes (usually three or four 7-hour classes per trimester) so I take annual leave for those days.

Many master's degrees are held after hours and plenty of them do block classes. Some MBA's like Melbourne Uni's MBA are held on weekends. Also, there are many off-campus degrees. Monash (where I go), Deakin and Macquarie have quite a few. Open Universities is a good site to check too. www.open.edu.au
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 06:43:20 pm by La Vida Dulce »

carolskitot

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #174 on: July 27, 2011, 04:56:11 am »
Is anyone here studying full time AND working full time?

I wanna study again soon kaso I can't let go of my work...

How do you do this? Is it even possible? ;D

if your coming here as a International student, hindi pwede ang fulltime work hindi rin pwede ang open university kasi required ng immigration ang 20hrs ang dpat mong iattend sa school.
but if you find a job that requires you to work full time and ok sa kanila na magwork ang ka though your international student, make an arrangement on how will they pay you. bawal kasi ang magwork ng fulltime kapag international student. ingat lang.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #175 on: July 27, 2011, 08:21:05 am »
^I'm an Australian Citizen ;D thanks!

^^Thanks! It will be a huge sacrifice pero kakayanin ko kasi gusto ko talaga. I'm thinking of studying Health (wala pang specific) and halos walang nagooffer ng external studies aside from nursing :( and I don't want to do nursing.

Kung pwede lang Medicine e.. it's always been my first love. Completely unrelated to my career now in I.T.

La Vida Dulce

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #176 on: July 27, 2011, 05:14:42 pm »
^ I say go for it! :) Do it while you're young rather than look back when you're 40 and mull over what could have been.

Post-grad medicine takes 3 to 4 years, it's not that long I think! The sacrifice will be worth it and since you are passionate about it, you will be happier in the long run. ;)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 05:19:34 pm by La Vida Dulce »

Amity

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #177 on: July 27, 2011, 08:26:14 pm »
anyone heard about scc recruitment and labour hire? any feedbacks?

hanson15

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #178 on: July 30, 2011, 02:13:15 pm »
Hi sis pano mag apply ng working visa sa australia? binabalak ko kasi mag try ng luck there. Any tips naman kung pano mag start?

nadialicious16

  • Guest
Re: Australia thread 6
« Reply #179 on: July 31, 2011, 04:27:09 pm »
^go to this website all the information ya need to know is here. www.immi.gov.au

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close