We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i've been looking for ways to earn while on h4 and glad that i found out there is a way hehe!:D
I would suggest to all H4 to make proper use of your time, be it volunteer, training, etc kasi sa ngayon na naghahanap ako ng work (because of EAD) one recruiter called me up and asked me what I had been doing since 2008 (the year I left Manila). Hindi ko kasi nilagay sa resume ko na nag-volunteer ako at ng-training. Sabi nya ilagay ko daw yun, employers will see that I have been making use of my time productively compared to just sitting around waiting for the papers to be filed. So I updated my resume and included the "volunteer" work that I did as well as trainings. And true enough, mas madaming nagreply na employers sa application ko. FYI lang and I hope it helps you guys.
^based sa mga kilala ko, swertihan din talaga sa ebay. sabi nung mga friends ko who are lucky to have reg customers, sakit din ng ulo minsan lalo na pag may returns. hindi naman puwedeng hindi tanggapin kasi nakakasira ng rep. atsaka oo nga kailangan ng malaking pondo at syempre kailangan maibenta ang pinondo!:Dsige lang sis chika mo lang sa akin pag ok na yang sideline mo hehe. baka rin type mo yung sideline ko, you can earn $5-8 for 2-3 minutes of work.