watch now

Author Topic: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )  (Read 162352 times)

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #520 on: May 25, 2017, 08:02:38 am »
^is it drying? Like does it accentuate dry patches? And how expensive is it sis? :)

That's a good question sis! Some primers do accentuate dry patches. I noticed though that if you use essence before moisturizer, it helps lessen then heals those dry patches :)

terriblegallantsex

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #521 on: June 30, 2017, 11:13:46 am »
Any thoughts on innisfree no sebum blur primer?
Also, any good primer you guys might recommend for oily and clogged prone skin.

I use it. I love it. It blurs my pores and my complexion looks smooth. Doesn't help much with oil control however. I need to blot like two hours later.

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #522 on: June 30, 2017, 11:39:44 am »
maganda ba banilla co primer?

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #523 on: July 02, 2017, 03:33:44 pm »
^YES. I am liking it so far. HG prospect ko sya but we'll see. Nakaka one week pa lang ako and so far it has been excellent. No hulas despite sweating. No breakouts (yet). Does not slide off. Smoother application ng foundation. Does not crumble. Not sticky or tacky. No fragrance. And best of all prolongs my makeup up to 5 hours more. It does not accentuate any dry areas too. No white cast on photos too. Hindi ko lang alam how it holds up pag extreme heat because it has been rainy and gloomy all week. Basta amazed ako sa kanya and it's cheap at 1k. I use the classic matte btw. :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #524 on: July 03, 2017, 09:21:02 pm »
^just like you sis. Budge-free? lol. Basta will hold my makeup in place with little to no retouch. One that will not hulas the foundation when i'm sweaty. Oil-control will be a bonus but it's not really my concern.

I highly recommend you try J One Jelly Pack. It has a sticky texture that makes my makeup stay in place all day :) Without it, my makeup smudges all over the place due to oil and humidity.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #525 on: July 11, 2017, 10:41:11 am »
I use the banila co white wedding cream and dupe pala sya ng mac strobing cream kasi natry ko rin yun. If not, it gives a more dewy effect pa. I love it!

anim_p

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #526 on: July 13, 2017, 10:55:41 am »
Any thoughts on innisfree no sebum blur primer?
Also, any good primer you guys might recommend for oily and clogged prone skin.
I used a prime once from bareminerals but i got scared when i got some bumps from it. So iniwasan ko na talaga,  after sunblock diretso na powder foundation. But lately after stalking reddit and GT, i've realized that i might need some primer to keep my foundie in place and to control my oiliness too.

Sis, this is my HG primer! So far for me it really works. Soft and dewy finish siya so pag minsan primer nalang nilalagay ko.

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #527 on: July 14, 2017, 08:04:33 am »
Tinry ko dati yun sa Mac kasi nabasa ko somewhere na nakaka-flawless nga daw pag nag-primer kaso waley, nagmamantika ako sa di malamang dahilan. Tapos may isa pa ko tinry na nalimots ko na tatak waley pa din so tinigilan ko na.

Till recently nakita ko meron na din ang ellana, so bumili ulit ako kasi di naman mahal, ayun nag-swak din sa kin sa wakas. Nakaka-bawas nga ng pores in fair.  ;)

terriblegallantsex

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #528 on: July 30, 2017, 09:51:20 pm »
I've been using Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer. Really good.

I also recently tried QuickFX mattifier. It's so cheap, but does the job so well. 99 pesos for a sachet lol

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #529 on: August 08, 2017, 06:24:22 pm »
^is it drying? Like does it accentuate dry patches? And how expensive is it sis? :)

I have combination skin and hindi naman siya drying. Hindi din nag pepeel off or namumuo yung foundation. Hindi rin naman nagclicling sa dry patches ko sa side ng ilong ko. I posted a review sa blog ko.

Price is Php2,300. pero may travel size nito. Not sure lang how much yung travel size.

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #530 on: August 08, 2017, 08:33:59 pm »
For eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer

For face: Make Up For Ever Primer Step 1 Hydrating base


wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #531 on: August 09, 2017, 04:56:07 pm »
^since super love ko yung MUFE mattifying primer, natetempt akong itry din yung hydrating one. Naiintriga din ako sa Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #532 on: August 15, 2017, 01:40:13 am »
Innisfree classic matte user too. Love the not too hulas look tee hee!. And  i also use GA primer with spf 40 this one has a little bit of a tint kaya pagtamad ako mag make up eto na lang gamit ko other than kilay and lipstick/gloss

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #533 on: August 16, 2017, 02:40:54 pm »
^Hi, where to buy Innisfree? Ok ba siya for oily skin? I supposed it is since it is matte kaso may mga matte products na lalong nagpapaoily sa skin ko. Sensitive pa ako.

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #534 on: August 16, 2017, 03:15:26 pm »
Gusto ko sanang i try yung Innisfree No Sebum Blur primer kasi based sa reviews dupe daw nang benefit ito. Nung mag o order ako sa beauty manila may nakalagay na nag stop na daw nang production nito sa Korea. Nung nagtingin ako sa althea wala na rin.

Almost the same lang kaya ang Innisfree No Sebum blur primer and yung Innisfree classic matte? kasi kung pareho lang yung classic matte na lang ang i ta try ko.

anim_p

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #535 on: August 18, 2017, 09:41:48 am »
Gusto ko sanang i try yung Innisfree No Sebum Blur primer kasi based sa reviews dupe daw nang benefit ito. Nung mag o order ako sa beauty manila may nakalagay na nag stop na daw nang production nito sa Korea. Nung nagtingin ako sa althea wala na rin.

Almost the same lang kaya ang Innisfree No Sebum blur primer and yung Innisfree classic matte? kasi kung pareho lang yung classic matte na lang ang i ta try ko.

yes sis. nadiscontinue na ata siya.  :'(
kaya sa last purchase ko dalawa na binili ko.
Sana ibalik nila.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #536 on: August 24, 2017, 05:56:03 pm »
Sad to say di ako hiyang sa Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer. Patchy. My  faves are Urban Decay Optical Illusion face primer and Nyx Angel Veil Primer. Smooth at intact yung makeup ko the whole day.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #537 on: August 24, 2017, 06:51:22 pm »
I  don't use eye makeup much so I don't use a separate eye primer. hehe

I have dry skin so for face primer, I've tried hourglass veil, marc Jacobs coconut, mac natural radiance, mac fix plus spray, becca first light (purple one).

My fave is Becca and I use it for special occasions.  My yellow complexion looks better if not best everytime I use this.

For daily use, I only need a smoothing primer so  honestly, I  just use aloe vera gel from Face shop.  I can easily apply sunblock or foundation on top of it unlike before na patchy.

There's this one time, I applied half of the face with MJ coconut primer, while the other half is face shop aloe vera gel, and believe it or not, my MJ remarkable foundation looks smoother on the side where I used Face shop.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #538 on: September 01, 2017, 05:23:33 pm »
^Sis musta yung Hourglass Mineral Veil? I just placed an order sa Sephora nito sana hiyang sa akin.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #539 on: September 04, 2017, 08:11:33 pm »
^ nothing extra ordinary just like the other primers.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close