Author Topic: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?  (Read 31457 times)

mhy_pie03

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2013, 02:25:02 pm »
Listen to Christian songs, read my bible and attends small group meetings. It helped me a lot way way back. I see another one coming. But I know His grace is most sufficient for me.

tough_guy

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2013, 08:01:47 pm »
eat chocolates :)

piatos

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2013, 12:11:33 am »
busy sa workk..meeting new friends....

spitfire

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2013, 04:10:12 pm »
O am soo over! Ganito ang ginawa ko sis.

1) Mag pa bibo sa work to be super busy.. Kinuha ko lahat kahit mga walang kwentang task on top of that I was able to roll out two major projects na naging basis ng promotion ko. oha! Covered na yung whole day mo para di sha maisip na improve ko pa sarili ko ng di ko inaasahan.

2) Pag uwi sa bahay (since I'm living alone) Nanonood ako ng mga korean novela or I read books. What I like about this temporary habit is kinikilig ako sa mga scenes at mega crayola naman sa sad parts. have time to cry and kiligin at hindi ko sha naiisip kasi at pre occupied ako malaman ang next chapter ng story :P

3) Pag weekends. (medyo magastos lang ito), I travel (winter that time swerte so I went snowboarding almost every weekend for 3 months) or tambay sa bahay ng friends di ako umuuwi ng bahay or I invite friends at home if I need to do my errands na then I cook for them.

4) Unsubscribe to his facebook!!! para di ko makita ang mga feeds nya at di ka mukang bitter na pag
i-unfriend sha LOL

5) I changed my phone. lagi kasi kami mag ka text of skype kaya pinalitan ko phone ko every inch of the contour of my phone reminded me of him. so palit!!!

please take note na ginwa ko ito after ng grieving stage.. nag leave ako two days at umiyak lang ako.. tapos ayun unti unti until nag try na ko ng iba ibang strategies success naman!

ngayon eh im inlove again at mukang its about to fail na naman di pa nga na pupush thru oh well I'll think of my next move.. malas yata ako sa ganito :(




lex_mom

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2013, 12:21:35 pm »
I work from home so I don't go out much. Plus I'm expecting my first baby so I'm forced to take things easy for his health. So what I do is I keep myself busy. I have two jobs now, puro homebased so there's not much time para mg mukmok. Ng iipon ako, not only for my son but also for my bonggang bonggang makeover that I will start this December ;D

I don't entertain boys muna. I focus on finding ways to make myself happy without them. I watch a lot of TV, pick up on the series that I missed, read & read, but I stay away from junk food. I'm pregnant but I refuse to let my body go super fat. Tamang kain, tamang tulog and plenty of fruits. It helps that I have a doting mom who makes sure I eat healthy.

Yun lang po :)

Scubadoobidoo

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2013, 01:19:02 pm »
Fake it till you feel it. Keep on telling yourself your happy until one day you will be. That worked for me  ;D

krnmprl

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2013, 08:38:29 am »
after a series of 'pseudo breakups' from my pseudo thingies, i've decided i needed a goddamn break. here is what i plan to do.

1. magpakadalubhasa sa work / iimprove ang skills at mag certify. sa IT ako so this will take up all of my time.
2. home improvement projects
3. lose a lot more weight
4. begin an exercise routine
5. improve my cooking
6. review for the JLPT
7. start reading again

so ayan, wala ng time magmuni muni sa mga failed love affairs. i hope these activities will suffice to take my mind off it.

vanilla

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2013, 02:25:50 pm »
I don't want to think about it and be sad and I refuse to be haggard and losyang over this so eto ginawa ko.

1. Nag gym and yoga after work nag boxing din ako(bonus I'm so tired to think about it at night).
2. Meet up with my single friends for spa, salon, shopping etc. (I avoided my coupled friends as I don't want to feel envious)
3. Bonded with my niece (she slept in my room this summer and with kids around I don't have time to feel sad and cry).

 Basically I want to look soo good when I next see him just for ego boost.hahaha


iamnurse

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2013, 03:49:23 pm »
Broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years and it really hurts. But I've decided not to come back to him anymore. My gameplan?

Busy myself. I preoccupy myself with work and with other people. Gusto ko, maraming tao lagi. But you know, I still miss him especially when I'm about to sleep and those idle times. But I also know it's part of the process so I think of happy thoughts again.


lizzete

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2013, 11:49:32 pm »
Wow nakakarelate ako i broke up with my 3 yrs bf also..eto ang ginawa ko para mawala yun gayuma niya saken
a. I regularly attend bro. Bo feast every sunday..super nakatulong to..pag andun ako..i feel safe ..nakakalimot at napapalapit ako kay god

B. Nag gym hehe di nga lang nag push through wala kasi ko kasama

C. I enrolled on an online course

D.nakipag chat..not to flirt or anything but it helps na may kausap ka
e.nanood ng cd ng be careful with my heart super positive ng personality ni maya kaya nakakainspire panoorin
f.bonding with my nieces din..sinasama ko pa sa church..

Imagine in less than a month ok na ko kaya ko pala

But the twist is.. kinontak ulit ako ng ex ko..surprise visit niya ko sa office..nag sorry and then kame na ulit then as of today ulit break na naman kame hehe but im glad im not that affected na ... i know i can live without him..

adrianne0530

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2013, 12:32:55 am »
i watch movies with friends or read books. :)

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2013, 12:00:15 pm »
I traveled. Climbed a mountain. Ran.

lizzete

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2014, 09:52:03 am »
I just broke up with my bf..mag 4 yrs na kme..grbe tgal no..every year nahuhuli ko sya may babae..and this dec nahuli ko na naman ndi na natpos ang taon na wala sya babae..

I dont know what to do to move on..but maybe the best thing to do is to go out..yan ang.plans ko..mag pakabusy

Mababaliw lang ako kakaisip..wala namang changes..nambabae na siya e..wala ng mababago dun..at sa tingin ko di pa sila maghihiwalay..at kahit sabihin niya wala sila..di naman ako nanimiwala..

sexykha

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2014, 01:13:29 pm »
had my hair cut (new hairstyle :D)
gym
run
yoga
travel
pamper myself
hangout with friends

sweet_chic

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2014, 09:17:21 pm »
hang out with friends
travel
shopping
pamper yourself
spend more time with family
pray and think positive

yeeshin_anne

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2014, 03:46:13 pm »
A. Try to become a better person after the break up.Be a better you :) (salon, bili ng bagong damit, bili ng gamit na gustong gusto mo)
B. It's really important not to hold grudges and learn how to forgive eventhough mahirap.
C. Don't jump into a new relationship, just spend your time with your bff's and keep busy sa work. Just enjoy life
D. Enroll sa gym

and NUMBER ONE. . . PRAY PRAY PRAY eventually mawawala din ang pain :)

danielle07

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2014, 10:17:12 pm »
Umasa lang ng umasa,eventually mapapagod ka din,nun ka lang makaka move on

imalittleteapot

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2014, 12:08:46 pm »
i had a 7-yr relationship na nagend up din sa breakup. what i did:

1. cried a lot.
2. cry again.
3. binigyan ng deadline ang sarili kung hanggang kelan lang allowed maging miserable
4. decided to stop because i deserve to be happy.
5. naging happy!

few na makakatulong na sabi nila bitter lang daw ang gagawa but it helped me.

1. tinago/pinamigay lahat ng gamit na will remind me of him, bigay man nya o hinde.
2. umiwas sa lugar na palagi namin pinupuntahan.
3. umiwas sa mga lovestories for a while.
4. prayed like i never prayed my whole life.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2014, 08:49:30 am »

1. Naghahanap ako ng mini project around the house, like designing (which is super out of my line). Pag-aaralan ko mabuti, so parang may iba akong pinagkakaablahan. 

2. Pamper myself. 
On weekends, I go for massage, foot scrub, parlor, etc.  I see my friends and parents din.

3. I listen to songs that make me stronger - like Cher's Believe etc.

4. I work out, nag-aayos ako lagi. GO shopping, maintain my skin regimen and all. It just helps me feel great. Dress up na din - laging naka uber high heels.

^ sis iamalittleteapot, super agree with you. Umiiwas din ako makakita ng mga couples or be in a couple-surrounded area.




Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: What do you do, while moving on with your breakup?
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2014, 05:35:50 am »
Keeping myself busy with my makeover project. So it will be easier for me to find new love. hehe. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close