We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I started this week but have to stop kasi sumasakit sikmura ko..
DAY1: i drank 32oz of SWF, instant bowel movement! i noticed it lasts for an hour then you're good to go outside na. I didnt find it hard to drink coz malakas naman ako mag water to begin with. Then gumawa na ako ng concoction ko for the whole day, i put them in ref para malamig{refreshing} pag inom ko. After an hour, i had my first lemon concoction, SARAP! My only concern is to how i get through this day without eating any solid food AND SMALL TREATS. What I do: i dont look/ check out at the food i smell around me. Lumalayo ako sa kumakain at sa kitchen. I switch off the tv pag may food sa screen. lol! at pray hard na lang talaga.. hehe gustung gusto ko kanina yung nakita ko sa dining table namin, may veggies{sayote} and fish!{tilapia} Iniisip ko pa, "healthy naman sila pwde kaya tumikim?" pero NO! common sense: no solid food AT ALL! This too shall pass, ako din naman ang magbbenefit after this. at finally, masusuot ko na ang mga damit ko! Im determined to lose that 20lbs!!!! AJA