watch now

Author Topic: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet  (Read 143244 times)

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2012, 11:01:05 pm »
Ive a question, through out the thread kasi it's all about losing weight. What if i dun want to lose weight since in already underweight, can i try this mc? I just want to detoxify..

edhel_espyn

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2012, 08:41:30 am »
^ Ack! I forgot to update! I've successfully finished my 10th day of detox and lost 11 lbs total. :) I also did the two-day ease off (day 1 orange juice, day 2 soups) and now eating solid food again.

The bumps on my face eventually disappeared after the cleanse was over *relieved*. Phew! :D

I feel like the detox was a helpful (and encouraging) shove for me to eat healthier, parang jump start. So now I'm eating normally pero mindfully and making sure I'm really hungry and then I eat. I also substitute snacks with apples or dried berries. I slipped in a burger or two after the following weeks but you have to give yourself a treat sometimes diba? ;)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:44:19 am by edhel_espyn »

Lika28

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #162 on: August 14, 2012, 04:29:27 pm »
Hi, I'm new here. My purpose for registering here in this network,

Is to ask where I can Buy 100% real maple syrup if I'm residing near Las pinas, Bacoor, Imus.

Thank you, I hope I'll receive a feedback regarding on this post.

And If it's okay pls include the proper way of drinking this Lemonade Diet, because the process that I follow was from this page source: http://www.ehow.com/how_2337328_make-lemon-detox-diet.html

Thanks, Have a good day sisters

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #163 on: August 14, 2012, 11:29:18 pm »
^^sis san ka nakabili ng cayenne pepper?

gorgeouschef

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2012, 04:51:55 am »
madami sa grocery sis.. yung mccormick may cayenne pepper sila. :-)

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2012, 02:47:28 pm »
^thanks sis.

mangopie

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #166 on: August 19, 2012, 02:34:56 pm »
I'm planning to start this cleanse this week. I have so much junk in my system (Roaccutane 6 years ago, diet pills a few years ago, heavy meds a few years ago, junk food, soda, etc.) I just read the book by Peter Glickman.  I bought most of my supplies at Healthy Options. Inabot ako ng 3k ... ang mahal ng maple syrup. Sana hindi ko na lang binili yung Lemon Juice nila na 300+ each since depleted na yung nutritional value nya.  Pwede naman pala ang calamansi (According to Stanley Burroughs, you can use lemon or lime).  I prefer calamansi since it's waay more affordable than lemons. 

For the syrup, yung 32oz pwede na pala sa sampung araw basta 1tbsp per drink lang ang gagamitin ko. 

Sana kayanin ko ang sampung araw.


jack_3476

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2012, 09:34:09 am »
Pede banv replacement ang coco sugar sa grade
B maple syrup?

mangopie

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2012, 11:21:27 pm »
^Coconut nectar ang recommended as replacement sa Grade B Maple syrup.  Halos pareho kasi sila ng nutrition content that would sustain you during your fast. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:12:27 am by mangopie »

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2012, 03:32:17 am »
^ effective kaya kung lemon diet lang, walang SWF and laxative? Nakakatakot kasi baka kung saan2 ka abutan ng BM.  :-[

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2012, 12:38:08 pm »
^^pero sis need din na fresh lagi?

cynique

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #171 on: August 25, 2012, 03:46:31 pm »
FYI  ;D

1.First, get the facts about the Master Cleanse fast. It works because your caloric intake is relegated to some 600 calories per day solely due to the diet's sugar content, nothing more, nothing less. Forget the detox part -- your liver and kidney do that for you.

2. Make the Master Cleanse lemonade cheap by knowing that ingredients are entirely useless, namely the lemon and cayenne pepper. You do need some sort of sugar, but B-grade maple syrup has no magical dietary properties

3. Add the lemon only if you want taste. Compared to the power of your stomach acid, the scant amount of lemon juice in the Master Cleanse recipe is not acidic enough to do jack squat, putting it bluntly.

4. Forgo the cayenne pepper, it is added to irritate the bowels into "moving." Unless you have a problem with constipation, there's no need to simulate laxative abuse.

5. Make a 60-ounce daily serving of the Master Cleanse by mixing up the following recipe:

* 60 ounces drinkable water
* 12 Tablespoons of granulated sugar (or sugar substitute)

That's pretty much all you need to do this "detox" fast, unless you want to add the lemon for better taste and a teensy bit of vitamin C.

6. Again, if you're perfectly healthy, you don't need to subject yourself to this bit of unpleasantness. Your bowels will tend to themselves, although you may want to stick close to a bathroom. Drinking sugar-water all day has its ... disadvantages, we might say.

7. Stop this diet after ten (10) days. Why? To continue it past this time is dangerous and can lead to malnutrition and a host of serious ailments. Additionally, consuming only sugar-water can cause more harm than good to the organs that it purports to help: your liver and kidneys. Expect to binge eat after you end the Master Cleanse -- this is normal. Yikes. You've only been starving yourself!

Read more: How to Make the Master Cleanse Recipe Cheap | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5215840_make-master-cleanse-recipe-cheap.html#ixzz24Xe4GpEq

Detox Debunked:
http://www.everydayhealth.com/blog/zimney-health-and-medical-news-you-can-use/master-cleanse-diet-master-scam/

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #172 on: August 25, 2012, 05:53:49 pm »
sa mga nag master cleanse na, hindi bumalik and nag double yung weight na nalose nyo during the master cleanse?

eeyore5147

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2012, 09:46:59 am »
To me, no. You really have to maintain healthy eating habits though. I've read that for some people, the lost weight could easily go back in a week or so. You feel so deprived kasi, imagine no real food for so long and not to mention the daily hunger pangs (You will feel hungry at least 6-8x a day, so be warned). After the diet as in I WANT TO EAT. But my mind tells me to take it easy dahil sayang ang effort. This is the hardest diet I went through. But I did this not to loose weight but more or cleansing talaga.
I'm 5'5 and 124 lbs when I started. I lost 8 pounds with this diet. But most of it I guess is water and poop lost. Now I'm maintaining 120lbs and its ok with me.

edhel_espyn

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2012, 02:12:00 am »
For me, no din. I've maintained the weight i've lost and shaved off extra lbs by eating healthier food. I still drink lemonade everyday too, in between or during meals instead of sodas. And lots of water. I know i'd lose even more if I exercise but hate ko talaga yun so I just yoga and move around a lot during the day. Lost 11 lbs after 10-day detox, after two months of healthy eating  and minimal exercise, lost 5lbs more.

iamjoanrae

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2012, 06:19:17 pm »
^Luckily for me sis, katulad nung iba kong nabasa, nag clear naman yung skin ko. Parang nag glow sya, siguro dahil sinabayan ko din ng work out + sauna.

Hey sis, I'm planning to start this cleanse too, but I'm quite bothered that this may limit my activities within the day. I happen to be a nurse which requires me to be mentally and physically alert all the time.   I also intend to do the 30 day shred, restarting to level 1 daily. Do you think I would have the energy to make it through this phase?

nica1214

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2012, 08:12:04 pm »
Tama po ba sa 10 days makakaconsume ako ng 30 lemons?
And san po makakabili ng mga alternative for grade b maple syrup which are: muscovado sugar, raw coconut nectar, sugar cane juice, vurgin honey?

nica1214

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2012, 11:18:23 am »
Grabe lang nagstart ako kahapon di ko kinayang hindi kumain nangangasim at nanghihina ako kaya kumain pa din ako 2 boiled eggs tas banana... Ayun ok nman gulag ako kanina 1 kg agad nabawas sakin. Sana mag tuloy tuloy :D tiis lang... 9more days to go....

nica1214

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2012, 08:56:59 am »
Grabe ulit to!
3rd day ko na ngayun at nag weigh ako kanina, at 1.5 kg ang nabawas!!! O.O so overall 2.5kg na ang nabawas 2 days palang! Grabe tlaga gulat ako eh kumakain pa ako sa lagay na yun, kasi di ko tlaga kaya na hindi kumain. Hay sana magtulou tuloy ng ganito :)

bluestocking

  • Guest
Re: Master Cleansing, aka Lemonade Diet
« Reply #179 on: October 16, 2012, 11:45:26 am »
Do you guys continue until your tongue is pink in color or just stop on the 10th day?

I also can't take the SWF, I can only drink half a cup so di ako mashado BM but since there are laxatives, you are forced to, but I haven't experienced na every hour or so.

The first three days are the hardest. When you surpass that, you can go on without the hunger pangs. But on the 8th day, I can feel my body weaken na. Still I was able to do my usual runs 7km runs without feeling fatigue.

I've lost inches and probably 5kg na, but I have  days I needed to cheat. It's a hassle when you have meetup with friends and you're tempted to the core!!


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close