We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I want to spend my 4th day in Malaysia (KL). Basically I want to leave SG at around 7AM then be back by around 10PM. I heard its a 4-5 hour travel.
saan mas mabilis and comfortable SG-KL? bus or train
I also have plans to visit Malaysia on March, sabay sa punta ko ng SG.Meron din pala overnight train aside sa bus. Bus kasi plan ko pero I like to try the train din for experience lang. Bale papunta train then pabalik bus or vice versa. Questions - San sa SG and KL yung sa station ng train? safe ba? i mean yung mga nakasakay are mostly tourists din?laki din pala matitipid kung SG- Johor-KL rather than straight SG-KL, kaya pala eto madalas kong nababasa sa pinoysg.Safe ba to kung night travel? siyempre magttransfer pa ng bus, i mean dun kaya sa babaan ko sa Johor eh nandun na din yung sasakyan ko going yo KL?thanks!
mga sis baka may idea din kayo how to get to genting highlands. will be coming from singapore tapos balak namin genting highlands theme park. leaving on feb 27... thanks!