watch now

Author Topic: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife  (Read 37091 times)

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 04:32:59 pm »
Have tried Republiq on Saturdays and ok naman, it's just that I lost some stuff (my camera) while I was there. Tsk.

I haven't tried going there on Fridays though :( I've tried Members Only, ok naman. I think sobrang exclusive lang. Also, Amber and Attica :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 04:44:51 pm »
^ I'm sorry to hear that. I can totally relate because I've lost 2 celphones, 1 digicam, 1 Coach bag, 2 bottles of perfume, and 1 wallet with money and ID's since the time I started partying in 2003.

We need to be extra careful because there are certain people who go to clubs just to steal from partygoers. Advice: Please, please, please do not leave your valuables on the table while dancing. Hindi niyo mapapansin pag may kumuha nyan (even if the table is right in front of you). Talking from experience.

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 12:44:10 am »
^True! :( Sometimes kasi thieves can't be judged from the way they dress or talk etc. And it was even in my bag ha. And my bag slung over my shoulder and I wasn't even drunk. Ok lang, am over it. :)

So what's your most recommended place, Frozen Toes? :) I think you're the most experienced in partying here. I have been out of the scene for the last few months, I wouldn't know where to go if I suddenly need to party.

BTW, if you're looking for tamang chill lang and 90s music though, I highly suggest Casa Nami on Jupiter St. :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 08:38:36 pm »
^ It's still Encore and Republiq for me. :)

kelle

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2010, 09:46:01 am »
great thread Frozen Toes!

I also lost some valuables (celphone digicam ID) so I've definitely learned my lesson when clubbing. I still haven't tried Republiq! I really should in 2011!  ;D

What's in Establishment?

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 10:59:57 am »
^ Posh and sophistication. People usually go there for cocktails and for an intimate dinner. :)

lejca

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2010, 05:29:58 pm »
hello there gals... just wanna if u know some place in mall of Asia with just a chill vibes, you know sit, drink and relax lang with friends, but also where in you can still flirt with someone, hehe...

miming

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2011, 01:04:20 am »
nice thread..:D kaya lang sana lagay nyo kung san yung mga clubs/bar na sinasabi nyo e.g cable car..para maging super informative yung thread especially sa mga katulad ko na newbie lang sa nightlife..thanks! and happy new year to all!!

somethingreal

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 09:08:24 pm »
Great thread! I've yet to try a lot of places for night outs. I've been to Republiq once on a Saturday, great crowd and awesome place. Will definitely go back there!

seescandy

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2011, 04:04:54 pm »
Republiq @ resorts World !!! :)

xomgx

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 09:30:03 pm »
Opus - a new club just beside Republiq :)

a.f.

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2011, 08:00:32 am »
kasama din ba dito yung places like drews and central? drinking lang. i would like to know other places.
pero kung club i've been to some clubs in tomas morato and

kelle

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2011, 10:24:50 pm »
Finally experienced Republiq! Had loads of fun! Next week we're celebrating my officemate's bday at 7th high. Hope it'll be as fun!

larxy

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2011, 11:10:14 am »
Thursdays @ Excess Superclub - Timog
Fridays @ Eivissa Superclub - Tomas Morato
Saturdays @ Guilly,s A.Venue - Makati Ave

ShoesAndTravel

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2011, 11:34:51 am »
Great thread. I love to party. But lately medyo busy so no time for gimiks muna. I'm okay with steady drinking na muna. But the best club talaga for me is Republiq. wednesdays or Fridays.... Next is Encore. Buttttt ever since republiq opened, di na ko nakapunta sa Encore. haha. Opus is okay too.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 08:03:51 am »
I went to 7TH HIGH twice in the last two months. It has nicer interiors than Ascend, but I found the entire space a bit small. I think it's still worth checking out. :)

Kritz

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2011, 02:09:06 pm »
I need recommendations please. I don't have any experience going to bars or clubs pero gusto ko i-try. Para maiba naman. I'm from the South, saan kaya maganda pumunta?
And ano ba outfit ang safe na isuot sa ganung place? I'm really sorry pero talagang clueless ako.

kelle

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2011, 04:30:01 pm »
I had fun during my friend's bday at 7th High last month! Mas okay ang sounds sa dance floor than dun sa reserved room. Or whatever you call it. Haha. And the crowd was decent too. Def worth checking out. :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2011, 12:16:16 pm »
I need recommendations please. I don't have any experience going to bars or clubs pero gusto ko i-try. Para maiba naman. I'm from the South, saan kaya maganda pumunta?
And ano ba outfit ang safe na isuot sa ganung place? I'm really sorry pero talagang clueless ako.

Where to go

I suggest you check out PALLADIUM at the New World Hotel in Makati. It's the latest addition to the growing number of clubs in Manila. Your other options include BUREAU at the A.Venue and ICON at Hotel Intercon. You really hafta travel a bit to get to the better clubs.

Of course if you're willing to go farther, head to the any of the clubs at The Fort. And there's always REPUBLIQ.

What to wear

Put on something classy and COMFORTABLE. Say, a cocktail dress or a pair of sexy jeans plus a pretty top. And don't forget your dancing shoes! :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 07:37:27 pm by Frozen Toes »

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: A Guide to Manila's Nightlife
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2011, 06:56:54 pm »
we just discovered casa nami, it's a really chill place with great band's :)

anyone heard of jill's? it's supposed to have live bands as well. and how is 7th high? parang it's puro kids eh..

still, republiq is the club to beat :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close