watch now

Author Topic: What Ruins Your Diet?  (Read 104144 times)

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #420 on: August 06, 2015, 07:33:21 am »
French fries
Wendy's baconator
Ben and Jerry's ice cream
Stuffed crust pizza
Garlic bread
Buttery pastries
Coke! I can never give up Coke :(

wife2be

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #421 on: August 06, 2015, 07:59:14 am »
grrrr. yung Hansel premium cheese! grr >:(

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #422 on: August 06, 2015, 10:07:10 am »
beer

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #423 on: August 06, 2015, 03:54:08 pm »
Random fastfood cravings  ;D

dara_01

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #424 on: August 06, 2015, 10:14:43 pm »
^^
waaa...baconator sis krabby_patty. ;)

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #425 on: August 07, 2015, 12:45:36 am »
lately, sweets::( ( though , di ko naman hilig toh)
bread from my fave bakeshop..hays..one day lang nauubos ko na ...

writergal27

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #426 on: August 07, 2015, 03:48:55 pm »
Sudden eat outs, chocolate cakes and Cheetos.
Ughhhh

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #427 on: August 07, 2015, 06:00:52 pm »
My husband. He loves to cook and eat well. Kapag hindi ko siya samahan o hindi ko kainin luto niya because of diet, magagalit!

Raserei

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #428 on: August 10, 2015, 01:22:44 pm »
Fries and desserts

gwyne21

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #429 on: August 10, 2015, 01:42:39 pm »
Pizza
Pasta
Desserts

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #430 on: August 10, 2015, 02:52:17 pm »
Hahaha sis @dara_01 grabe ang Baconator talaga! Pero I read somewhere na di rin siya 100% bad. May protein naman (excuses!)

Now that McDo shake shake fries is back, I'm adding that to the list.

valerie_deleon

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #431 on: August 17, 2015, 03:39:39 pm »
chocolates, fries, burgers, and shakes

deliciossa

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #432 on: September 10, 2015, 11:59:05 pm »
chocolate cake, donuts. mostly pastries and cakes talaga. hay.

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #433 on: September 11, 2015, 05:16:55 am »
- Eat all you can date with hubby
- Brownies from the nearby pastries store in our place
- Sweet Treat from my colleagues

fittotravel

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #434 on: September 11, 2015, 09:06:59 am »
Chocolates, I can forego. Sa bahay nga, umaabot ng expiration ang chocolates would you believe?! What I can't really let go of is my incessant craving for the following food:

- KFC's Hotshots (need to have at least 1 in a week)
- pizza, the greasier the better
- ulam. Mas maulam ako kesa kanin. I usually consume just 1 cup of rice for every meal. Pero 'yung ulam, pang 2 tao!  ;D

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #435 on: September 12, 2015, 04:46:37 pm »
barkada and stress

tealover

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #436 on: September 14, 2015, 10:45:59 pm »
I'm so matakaw when it comes to crustaceans like crabs and prawns.  I have eaten so much my tummy hurts.

deliciossa

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #437 on: September 16, 2015, 02:12:37 am »
Chatime also ruins my diet. Haha! Or Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese sa Happy Lemon. UGH. Such a sugar junkie.

ilove7

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #438 on: November 25, 2015, 11:15:52 am »
Family gatherings and going out. Lahat kasi ng tuksong pagkain nasa mga parties.
At saka, SWEETS!! kaya ko no rice pero hirap na hirap ako sa no sweets. Chocolates, pastillas, yema, leche flan, lahat ng sweet.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #439 on: November 27, 2015, 03:11:06 am »
Chocolates, I can forego. Sa bahay nga, umaabot ng expiration ang chocolates would you believe?! What I can't really let go of is my incessant craving for the following food:

Pareho tayo. na-eexpire din chocolate sakin. I like salty food a lot than sweet. Pizza and pasta ang weakness ko. And I crave for burger and fries lately.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close