Author Topic: What Ruins Your Diet?  (Read 79354 times)

pandora23

What Ruins Your Diet?
« on: November 15, 2010, 04:38:31 pm »
This is every girl's dilemma and its my burden as much as yours and the girl next to you. Ruined diets are sometimes obvious in people's body types (kinda like mine) while there are some who don't need to be as cautious as others.

So my question for you is, WHAT EXACTLY RUINS YOUR DIET? You could talk about a specific type of food or restaurant, or even a person or people who convince you to eat more.

Feel free to share! :)

smitten

• GirlTalker
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 04:58:52 pm »
Hey pandora23!

Interesting topic of interest but I know how you feel.  ;D I'm a yoyo dieter and its tough. Around 3 years ago, I was able to maintain a steady diet and I was a lot smaller 5-6 years ago. I really don't know what happened. I probably gave into all those cravings and sweets and I absolutely hate myself for eating  :P I mean its not wrong to eat because we all need to pero I should say goodbye to all the unhealthy stuff that contributes to my weight gain like chocolates! haha. Guilty pleasure ko yan. Kahit local chocolate like Curly Tops and ChocNut. Argh! Bakit kasi ako sinanay magchocolate nung bata? haha.

I wanna hear about what the other ladies have to say. Marami pa akong ishshare dito.  ;D

turquoise

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 05:04:38 pm »
when i crave for chocolates and chips especially when i have my period. when i eat rice. ang bilis ko tumaba when i eat these foods punta lahat sa hips. kaya iwas talaga.

charmed_chic

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 05:12:11 pm »
What ruins my diet is my incapacity to control myself when I am craving. Although kapag na-satisfy ko na yung craving ko, matagal na ulit bago maulit.

briar_rose

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 05:14:25 pm »
kakasad no. ang hirap magpayat pero it takes a little effort to get fat. me , i got lost of my control because i have become to confident that i can go back that easily. what ruins my diet, is my complacency and that damn voracious appetite of mine which has already been curtailed. but because the food are strong temptations. who could not resists. so noong una patikim tikim  lang , hanggang sa naging lapang na. haiz taba ko na ulit. huhuhu. :'(

i am really getting tired of this game called love..... :(

marsh_candy

• Senior GirlTalker
  • :::Happiness is not an Option:::
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 05:26:43 pm »
Cravings!

That has to stop!

Causes of Food Cravings:
1. Toxins/water retention
2. High oil/Fat (creamy), sweets, salty
3. Food intake is greater than food burning!
4. Some things that are beyond your control (ex. stress from work!!)

Remember: when your body generate NEW fat cells, and when you decided to get lose weight, the number of fat cells remains, it only reduces their size. That means, you can gain weight easily. But anyway, it can be broken down using specialized equipment offered by slimming centers (but mahal.)

How to stop (except #4 above lol!)
1. Be motivated. Get an Image (vision board) of a fashion/sexy model and place somewhere you can be able to see it after you wake up in the morning
3. Detoxify - have a Manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) massage, fasting (not starving), more water
3. Make sure you eat fruits first (better fresh fruit juice) in the morning, take multi-vitamins, gulay2 and water before anything else. Morning is when the body consumes more energy. Meaning, a higher chance of conversion of sugar to energy. Vitamins easily penetrate into the body cells.
4. Get a buddy/friends who have the same goal as you. Exercise.

rinse and repeat

if u obtain it, you will see you will no longer want to even taste meaty (oily), sweets, salty food which cause food cravings

me... i was able to do it before... but because of #4 cause, nah.. di na :(

greatshape0209

• www.ca2020.net
    • Greatshape
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 06:39:14 pm »
Hi mga, pa-share din ako.

What ruins my diet are as follows:

1. Overtime and rush deadlines...i'm craving for junk foods when I'm under stress.
2. My husband...mahilig mag-food trip especially kapag weekend pero sobrang disiplinado naman kapag nag-diet as in strict talaga.
3. my son...laging nag-aaya kumain sa mcdo.

actually, maraming factor pero kung once in a while lang naman wala naman effect and as long as I know my limit. for example, kapag marami ako kinain ng weekend, pagdating ng monday di ako kumakain ng rice, more on green salad and fruits lang. buong week na ganun para lang makabawi agad ako.as much as possible di ko allow sarili ko na magutom para di ako mag-crave sa carb and sweets. I eat 4-6 times a day.
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
In verdant pastures He gives me repose
Besides restful waters He leads me
He refreshes my soul...

http://loseweightnowwithherbalife.blogspot.com

u8mypinkcookies

• Simply Smashin'
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ♥Chocoholic.Java Junkie.Shopping Diva♥
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 09:31:11 pm »
chocolates
cakes
popcorn
burger & fries

waaaah.... :-\
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles. ♥

Munchy Crunchy

charmed_chic

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 10:07:40 am »
my diet was ruined yesterday! pig out day with barkadas at yellow cab! how could I say no to that 18" four seasons pizza plus the tortillas with tomato and cheese dip and that baked potatoes? Then eating with my barkadas pa who are all have the biggest appetite!

kachich

• gets twitterpated with cute subtle flirts!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i ♥ silly jokes that give good laughs!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 08:51:25 pm »
Hmmm. OT ruins my diet. And KCF's California Maki Twist (I eat this pag may OT lang!). Sana matapos na pagka-adik ko sa California maki twist :(
"The secret of success is the consistency to pursue." -Harry F. Banks

I ♥ watching tv series, travelling and lurking in forums. I might not be able to contribute with the discussion, but at least I get to learn something from it.

ellix

• GirlTalker
  • free yourself.
    • earnonlinepinas
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 11:02:28 am »
Negative Thinking
and not focus.

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 10:35:04 am »
Two major factor:

Chocolate Caramel Cake
Pringles - Glad to know there is a Multi Grain variety or the Less fat chips from Pringles, but still it's still junk food.
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

showermist

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 01:35:10 pm »
panira sa diet ko ang Lindt white chocolate.  I can eat two bars in one seating :( 

mikighurl

• GirlTalker
  • mom of 2 beautiful kids, Summer & Savannah =)
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 01:52:46 pm »
chocolates
kfc krushers
liempo
cheetos

hirap mag diet talaga!!!!!! ;)

yinandyang

• bonggang bonggang echusera
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 08:48:12 pm »
my diet was ruined yesterday! pig out day with barkadas at yellow cab! how could I say no to that 18" four seasons pizza plus the tortillas with tomato and cheese dip and that baked potatoes? Then eating with my barkadas pa who are all have the biggest appetite!

haha you never say NO to an 18" pizza ;)

kapag stressed and frustrated i tend to eat. so when something doesnt go my way, i kinda get pissed and voila, im eating snacks na.
"Kung maghihintay ka nang ng lalandi sayo, walang mangyayari sa buhay mo.. Dapat lumandi ka din."

- Bob Ong

blush_blush

• Junior GirlTalker
    • JBP
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2010, 08:53:32 pm »
Stress
Invitations to pig out
Chocolate
Cravings
PMS
I am earning

Signature edited.

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 08:58:20 am »
My hubby ruins my diet, lakas namin kumain at ang bonding namin is eating..sarap pa magcook kaya sira diet ko sa kanya.
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

pandora23

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 02:36:22 pm »
Apir tayo dyan super bratinella! haha. pag kasama ko din asawa ko napapalakas ako ng kain. Naasar nga ako sa sarili ko kasi napapasarap din ako ng kain eh  ;D Like I mentioned in my earlier post, my husband seems to like the chicken and servings at Mang Inasal. Mura plus unli rice pa. haha. Tapos pag tinatamad na ako magluto or minsan wala ng time magluto kasi galing akong trabaho, magpapadeliver yan ng Mang Inasal. Wala nga lang unli rice so magsasaing na lang ako  ;D

Syempre after every good main course is dessert which is another one of my weaknesses  :(

Lovester

• Future Mrs. Rafael Nadal
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Seriously.
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 10:11:06 pm »
Stress ruins my diet.  I tend to eat more when I'm super stressed.  There was this one time when I was graving for Piatos na barbeque because I was soo stressed at work, parang same ng craving ng mga smokers pag naiistress sila. D:
"I'm not a concept.  I'm just a f*cked up girl looking for my own piece of mind..."

princessee

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 10:27:50 pm »
Compliments. I tend to slack off and pig out when someone notices that I lost weight na.  ::)
here is something elegant in not rushing into things, in fully opening oneself to everything that a moment can hold. Everything is gift.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close